Training A Dogs Ears To Stay Down?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This works, I tried it on a more intimate part of my anatomy,unfortunately, as age has overtaken me, there appears to be "no meat left in the sandwich",so I'm now reduced to 13" of wrinkles. I see

My jack Russel has never been quite the same!!  

Blue tack?...failing that I just staple them...atb....

Posted Images

Ive never been involved in show dogs only workers and I never will understand it.

I was surprised when she asked me to ask this question. This was just after Crufts and she was told by the judge that she would of won her class had the bitches ears tipped more. Its a f***ing joke as far as im concerned.

I thought the other year that after a lot of well deserved criticism, the kennel club was only supposed to mark a dog down in the ring if the fault effected the health of the breed.

There's been some great comedians as well as the odd retard that have given me quite a few chuckles. That vid of the Airedale getting its ears glued is beyond me lol

Ignore the idiots mate, there is a proper method but what you will need is to find a collie with pointy ears, humanely dispatch it and then tie it to your dogs collar. If you leave it there for a week or so it will be too traumatised to have pointy ears and won't even associate with the inferior 'pointy' types. :thumbs:

New a lad that super glued a 5 cent coin to tip of a dogs ear that acted as weight , left it there for a week or so while pup was still developing, actually worked. b.t.w dont shoot the messenger!!! Looks dont bother me, truth be told if they were that important i would have been put down years ago . When he asked me what i thought of his idea i advised him to glue 50 euro to the the dogs ear and sell me the f****r for 30

• 2 weeks later...