Hancock Dog Pictures

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'jazz' 3/8 beardie border.......sire tweedle dum......24 1/2 " about 50lb ........5yr old fur, feather, day, night, lamps, ferrets, nets, carries, jumps, works cover, etc........I'd go back

25 years ago or more,,,  

I'd agree with that BBB...I have been to Hancock's in the past and he must have had dozens of pups ready to go...and often quite a few at the 5-6 month mark...which haven't gone to homes yet...and the

Posted Images

well done folks on the pictures, some great workmanlike dogs here. might open a few peoples eyes who think collie crosses are just good rabbit dogs! and despite the hancock theme, no crappy comments yet!

• Like 2

my oldest dog is from hancock I am the second owner so not 100% of his exact age 8/9 year old he is a brilliant dog,he made it to the semi final on sunday just gone lurcher racing at the yourkshire game fair,he done me proud

Nice pics tjones ,how do you think hancocks dogs from 25years ago compare to what he breeds today ,

They were deffo more workers in the mix than now but lads still seem happy with them so fair play.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

1985 3/4 bred by Taffy

attachicon.gif3.jpg

1988 1/2 bred by Richard Jones

attachicon.gif2.jpg

2010 3/4 bred by Kubla

attachicon.gif4.jpg

2011 1/b bred by Alex

attachicon.gifIMG_1059.JPG

that one bred by richard jones looks a strong dog mate :yes::yes:

Yes I agree, look at its feet.

Wouldt mind owning one just like it..

that one bred by richard jones looks a strong dog mate :yes::yes:

He was a strong lad...good gutsy animal...broke a hind leg when he was 3 years old...left a big hole if I am honest...never ever found this dog out stamina wise and look at the fecking feet he had...

shame that mate he did look a strong dog ,bully looking even ..

1985 3/4 bred by Taffy

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

2010 3/4 bred by Kubla

attachicon.gif4.jpg

2011 1/b bred by Alex

As been said, the half cross out of richard jones is a real nice stamp borderscott. And i think the taffy 3/4 breds did throw a few handy fox dogs back in the day. Good pics thanks for sharing :thumbs: Cheers Atb

1985 3/4 bred by Taffy

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

2010 3/4 bred by Kubla

attachicon.gif4.jpg

2011 1/b bred by Alex

REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THAT DOG IN THE 2ND PIC BORDERSCOT.... ;)

The dog in the 2nd pic was a Richard Jones half x - he was a good strong dog...brave...he had some graft thrown at him too...those feet were the best I have ever seen on a dog in my life...totally indestructable...sadly didn't make old bones... :thumbs: Thanks for the comments...brought back some good memories... :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 4

cant believe the shoes i was wearing haha :shok:

I'm in the mood for dancing,romancing feel like taking a chance tonight (Colm meaney Roddy doyle's the van circa 1996) :laugh::laugh:

Low plains drifter, off subject for a moment. Roddy doyles The Van an absolute classic film. " have you got a choc ice mister " :laugh:

It's a nappy,ahh fcuk off would you, I have the evidence,shove the fcukin evidence,here you get out and start the van,nobody can cut shapes on the dance floor like C M :laugh::laugh:

A lot slate him but yet to see a weedy looking dog from his yard.seen several f1 and they were big 26" and built like tanks.

Got one of hancocks books,my life with lurchers,see he has had worldwide interest in his stock,good pic of teddy moritz with her dog lee,and a couple of big hares I have'nt looked in this book for about 6 years,I dont forget much when it comes to the dogs,it's only my A hole,but I reckon a business cannot last this many years without doing something atleast halfway right

A lot slate him but yet to see a weedy looking dog from his yard.seen several f1 and they were big 26" and built like tanks.

Got one of hancocks books,my life with lurchers,see he has had worldwide interest in his stock,good pic of teddy moritz with her dog lee,and a couple of big hares I have'nt looked in this book for about 6 years,I dont forget much when it comes to the dogs,it's only my A hole,but I reckon a business cannot last this many years without doing something atleast halfway right

Recently re-read the book, very short LOL, he shows a bit of naivety regarding the working of his dogs and I don't believe he has done a LOT of serious hunting BUT like as been said before, you know what your getting when you get a pup off him.

My RJ dog from him was stolen at 2 year old, fairly well known locally as a demon on fox.and as there were lots of lurchers around us at that time the thieving p***y twat knew what he was doing. :censored::censored::censored:

Cheers, D.

All the dogs off hancock seem to be racey is that because the collies he uses or is it just a bigger percentage of greyhound in them. Is there a difference between border collie and meril collie and dose he have any straight border greys? sorry if it's been asked before atb Marvel

not been on his site for a wee while, had a wee look and he has some 1st x border / greyhound pups for sale