Big Cats - True Or Not?

its not being naive mate,its been realistic.we would have seen something by now.I watched that programme aswell bird.they bought it from harrods,best bit was when he returned years later and the lion recognised him and came bounding over and jumped up on him licking his face.

if i seen one mate last thing i would do is post pics of it on the internet etc........theres miles and miles of untouched and inaccessible land in the UK..........its impossible to search every single acre of it to say for a 100% fact there is not a few about....... :thumbs:
Miles and miles of untouched land.....? Where the f**k about... Lol

scottish highlands, snowdonia etc

Snowdonia is untouched, yeh righto.

you no what i mean wee man......... :tongue2::D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

the highlands is like f*****g blackpool pleasure beach at times lol

maybe i did miss the point,but as arrogant as i may sound,i dont think there is even one roaming the uk.imho

the whole of it........ :hmm:

maybe i did miss the point,but as arrogant as i may sound,i dont think there is even one roaming the uk.imho

Tha'ts not arrogant mate. It's an opinion. :thumbs:

well there prob remote spots but not anywhere near able to sustain a big cats diet.it would HAVE to venture into populated terriotory,not only that but live there in bleak winters,like we do in the highlands of scotland.Which further bolsters my thinking they do not exist,cause they would leave f*****g tracks everywhere in the snow,and stick out like a sore thumb.

well there prob remote spots but not anywhere near able to sustain a big cats diet.it would HAVE to venture into populated terriotory,not only that but live there in bleak winters,like we do in the highlands of scotland.Which further bolsters my thinking they do not exist,cause they would leave f*****g tracks everywhere in the snow,and stick out like a sore thumb.

lynx live in colder places than scotland mate lol plus they can get by on rabbits, hares etc..........but maybe your right an they dont exist..........shame tho if not as its only because of mankind that they dont......... :thumbs:

We are a small Island in the big scheme of things.

But, Recently flew the length of the country, looking out the window, and there is a fair expanse of land out there.

1 Hr +/- Aberdeen to London and you can see a lot of territory! - of all kinds.

A lot of folk claim to have seen 'Big Cats', but like I said before, untill I see one myself, I'll remain VERY sceptical!

A lot been 'reported' around our way, and in the papers etc. There is even a local squad who note them all down, .........But, no proof!

i remember a few yrs ago fishing near cleeve prior

and we were doing 5 days solid on the bank

and one was supposed to have been seen by some horse riders

does'nt half heighten the senses thinking one of them feckers is hanging around

i remember a few yrs ago fishing near cleeve prior

and we were doing 5 days solid on the bank

and one was supposed to have been seen by some horse riders

does'nt half heighten the senses thinking one of them feckers is hanging around

be like neil82 watching ya........... :unsure:

jokes or no jokes,ive seen one about 12 months ago :yes: ,cant prove it,but i no what i saw,told a mate of mine and he laughed his head off :laugh: ,said no more after that,when i seen it it was slowly moving along a fence,then it disappered into a fire brake ,the fence posts were about 6 feet apart,and it filled in between them easily,this was no over sized moggy for sure,other than seeing what i did i probably wouldnt believe there out there,

jokes or no jokes,ive seen one about 12 months ago :yes: ,cant prove it,but i no what i saw,told a mate of mine and he laughed his head off :laugh: ,said no more after that,when i seen it it was slowly moving along a fence,then it disappered into a fire brake ,the fence posts were about 6 feet apart,and it filled in between them easily,this was no over sized moggy for sure,other than seeing what i did i probably wouldnt believe there out there,

there we go.............he seen it himself............ :D