Big Cats - True Or Not?

Not saying there is or isn't.

But like lurcher 1 says even if you know there there,You would still struggle to see one,I spent a week on a safari and seen one leopard,Thats with all the land rovers each with a tracker and radios.The thing that struck me the most is you can, have a 6ton elephant standing in front of you and it walks behind one little tree that wouldn't hide a fox and totally disappears.

IF there was a few big cats in the UK there would be so few they wouldn't nessarly have territories so would be traveling huge distances.

The packs of fox hounds would make you wonder if they could be there,but after xmas how many foxs sneak out of covers as soon as they hear the pack even trotting down a road to draw a cover?

On another note if i had proof of there being a big cat,photo video what ever ,would i make it public so every one with a gun or bullx :laugh: Could be out trying to bag it. :no:

scent is still there after the animal vanishes, theres been sighting around here, however the local hunts despite having access to the majority of the land have never flushed or tree`d one :whistling:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

But like lurcher 1 says even if you know there there,You would still struggle to see one,I spent a week on a safari and seen one leopard,Thats with all the land rovers each with a tracker and radios.The thing that struck me the most is you can, have a 6ton elephant standing in front of you and it walks behind one little tree that wouldn't hide a fox and totally disappears.

IF there was a few big cats in the UK there would be so few they wouldn't nessarly have territories so would be traveling huge distances.

The packs of fox hounds would make you wonder if they could be there,but after xmas how many foxs sneak out of covers as soon as they hear the pack even trotting down a road to draw a cover?

On another note if i had proof of there being a big cat,photo video what ever ,would i make it public so every one with a gun or bullx :laugh: Could be out trying to bag it. :no:

scent is still there after the animal vanishes, theres been sighting around here, however the local hunts despite having access to the majority of the land have never flushed or tree`d one :whistling:

yes but them hounds are only trained to scent fox :yes:

• Like 1

but are the big cats trained to ignore them aswell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Valid point from Pip there. I mean; Who's going to try and deny there are 'pussy cats' out there? Of course there are! And yet, how often do we hear of fox packs rioting across hill and dale, hot on the scent of Mrs Jones' 'Tiddles' ?

but are the big cats trained to ignore them aswell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

any cat whether tame or wild will seek a safe place when they hear dogs everyone knows that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

they wouldn't move on until they'd made a big hole in the local prey & over here the easiest prey would

be livestock all fenced in & no where to go you'd have farmers screaming from the rooftops what about

trees used as scratch posts half eaten carcasses.while your not gonna see one every day or every

week you got your photo in two weeks but not a decent pic in decades & they've used thermal cameras

on police helicopters after sightings but still no conclusive proof i just find it hard to believe in all that time

not one decent bit of proof

they wouldn't move on until they'd made a big hole in the local prey & over here the easiest prey would

be livestock all fenced in & no where to go you'd have farmers screaming from the rooftops what about

trees used as scratch posts half eaten carcasses.while your not gonna see one every day or every

week you got your photo in two weeks but not a decent pic in decades & they've used thermal cameras

on police helicopters after sightings but still no conclusive proof i just find it hard to believe in all that time

Dont know mate if they where wary then any bit of human disturbance would move them on,The reason big cats need such a big territory is the prey gets wary and moves out of a area when they move in.Some of the best evidence ive read of is killed eaten prey that "experts"(hope there better than the rspca experts) have said were killed by cats.If these were tested for dna and found to be a cat kill do you think the cops would hold a press conferance and tell everyone?

The last time i heard of the poilce looking for cats with a chopper they where looking for a lion or two :laugh: It was always going to be unlikley.

I wouldnt say yes there out there unless i saw one with my own eyes,but then i wouldnt say there not just because i havnt.

• Like 2

There was one caught and given to the highland wildlife park and they where supposed to be waiting for it to shit so the could analyse the hairs in it to see what it had been eating turned out it was cat food or something similar

There was one caught and given to the highland wildlife park and they where supposed to be waiting for it to shit so the could analyse the hairs in it to see what it had been eating turned out it was cat food or something similar

There you are then thats why they move around so much,Looking for a tin opener.

• Like 3

There you are then thats why they move around so much,Looking for a tin opener.

:clapper::clapper:

Dont know mate if they where wary then any bit of human disturbance would move them on,The reason big cats need such a big territory is the prey gets wary and moves out of a area when they move in.Some of the best evidence ive read of is killed eaten prey that "experts"(hope there better than the rspca experts) have said were killed by cats.If these were tested for dna and found to be a cat kill do you think the cops would hold a press conferance and tell everyone?

The last time i heard of the poilce looking for cats with a chopper they where looking for a lion or two :laugh: It was always going to be unlikley.

I wouldnt say yes there out there unless i saw one with my own eyes,but then i wouldnt say there not just because i havnt.

spot on........... :victory:

There was one caught and given to the highland wildlife park .....

Oh. That old chestnut? " Petula the Puma ", or what ever they titled it?

A patently pet puma that was so fat and infirm it could barely walk. She was basically dropped off. Wandered around for a bit. Was offered a nice cage trap, with a meal and comfy bedding, and wandered straight in there.

All the government / media wanted. " Proof positive " that any cats in Britain were harmless husks, remnants of the 70's law. Keep Calm. Carry On. We Are Keeping You Safe! (Sheeple).

• Like 1