Your Worst Nightmare

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having one of my regular insomnia episodes so I am sat up drinking myself into a sleep and watching all sorts of crap on telly and its mostly inner city telly like 24 hours In a&e ... Brit cops et

I was brought up in the city, and now I live in a village with very little traffic and get woken in the mornings by horses neighing ! I know which I prefer . ( I'll give you a hint, it's the second on

On reflection, my very worst nightmare would be being told that by my son !

Posted Images

I was duped into thinking my worst nightmare had come true a few years ago !

As my daughter was growing up i used to talk to my pals about my worries and fears for her etc etc as mates do..............i always used to say i couldnt make up my mind what i feared most,that she would grow up a lesbian....or that she would bring a black boy home :D

My pals were round this one day and in strolls my daughter arm in arm with the most blackest African looking GIRL you,ve ever seen saying dad this is my " partner " :icon_eek: .............only for them to tell me a few days later it was just a wind up they had all been in on it and set it up the girl was just a friend of a friend type of thing. :laugh:

She ended up marrying a good army boy last year.....so my worst nightmare is out the question now !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Don't think I could stomach city life, far too hectic for the likes of me! :laugh:

Don't know about worst nightmare, but I'd like to live long enough to see my kids grow up and meet my grand kids.

my nightmare would be:

To be paid an extortionate amount to do a job, completely nob it up and have to explain myself to the whole country , be given another chance then nob it up again while being paid off with an amount most people won't see in a lifetime.

Yep my nightmare is to be a banker, that's with a "b" though in the modern interpretation often the "b" is silent with the introduction of a "w", this is the new pronunciation which I am lead to believe will be introduced to the Oxford English Dictionary next edition

Edited by brucemyster
  • Like 2

My night mare would be getting spiked with acid after the shananagins 20 odd years ago that was a bad one lol

been there done that, not good :laugh: :laugh:
espeicial when youv been dropin them and not noticed they've been folded over 4 becomes 8 o tae f**k lol
  • Like 1

Worst nightmare would be to outlive my kids, that would be heartbreaking or for any of them or Mrs Brewman to be diagnosed terminally ill and the last being somebody hurting wife and kids and not being able to do anything about it.

I was brought up in the city, and now I live in a village with very little traffic and get woken in the mornings by horses neighing ! I know which I prefer . ( I'll give you a hint, it's the second one !)

Worst nightmare? "Dad, this is my boyfriend Mohammed." Keeps me awake at night, that one ! :shok:

On reflection, my very worst nightmare would be being told that by my son ! :cray:

• Like 3