Unbelievable And I Wouldn't Believe It .....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

glad shes following in snipes foot steps, he took 3 species in 1 day,, at 12month old.. some 11 half years ago,,pre ban,, will try and dig a photo out of it,, this was all so in a days hunting ,,at a

cheers daz and tiny he is a good typ ill put a few pics up as few want to see them mite of put them on be for lol. here you go hotmeat hope you like them. thats the three gens there blacky now 14 ye

the best start early

You will ruin that dog running it too early....

Some dogs have it about them, a good roe buck is no easy task with many adult dogs.

I am not running the dog early .... Infact I am trying to take her places where there is no game .... Oh and I can guarantee that I will not ruin this bitch ...............

• Like 3

Deer give off a stronger scent than rabbits IMO - based on my dogs ability to "find" them from further away :yes:

They can miss a rab 4 feet away but detect a deer thats 50 yards away. :icon_eek:

Your pups obviously got it Socks :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Some dogs have it about them, a good roe buck is no easy task with many adult dogs.

I am not running the dog early .... Infact I am trying to take her places where there is no game .... Oh and I can guarantee that I will not ruin this bitch ...............

Tell you what though mate you have had this pup out in the field since it was around 8 weeks and you have posted regularly regarding progress made - I'm not too surprised...I have had young dogs work/track deer...you only get what you put in and you have certainly put the work in with this bitch...good luck to you both...be good to see the end result... :thumbs:

• Like 3

:boogy::D;)

My bull/greyhound caught his first roe before he had seen anything else. He was about 6 months at the time and had been aloud to play with roe hooves cape and skull. I didnt say owt too anyone at the time but i was as proud as punch. Well done to your young dog mate. Atb