Magaret Thatcher Poll - Did More Good Or More Bad

Thatcher Poll  

150 members have voted

1. 1. She did more good or bad

• She did more good
    • She did more bad

Does it not make folk sit and scratch their cannister that this apparently " hated and despised " woman was not only voted in as many times as she was back then...............but even on this little " huntinglife good or bad poll " today theres virtually nothing in it :D

The fact a man can come out with the most severely nasty and hateful remarks he can muster up............is still only equal to one person who liked her !!

Funny how the truth often proves itself with no need for words. Ile have some of what you smoking mate

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I can see, and i remember bin bags piled high in the streets and blackouts, the unions and its members took the piss and got ironed out. Get over it......we lost docking along the Thames lo

So let me get this right......she single handedly closed the mines, closed the shop yards, got rid of the car industry, liberated the banks so they eventually could land us in the economical melt down

say what you like about her she was her own woman and stood by her convictions and something else about her she would never have given in to pressure like blair was and allowed the hunting ban to be p

Posted Images

Most of the north suffered at her hand..most of the south prospered...there are street parties around me tomorrow celebrating her death ..that alone speaks volumes about how much she was despised by the working class northerners . I grew up during the 70's and 80's and it was horrendous round these parts after the pits closed. Infact it still hasn't recovered. The communities were shattered as a result of Maggie's stubbornness and imo it was the win in the Falklands that saved her career . A strong will is to be admired imo..but not to the demise of several major industries. As a prime minister I remember hating her with a passion. So tbh she means nothing but heartache and bad memories to me.

All things considered regarding her rein as PM .... whether Tories are in Power or it is Labour in reality very little changes at the end of the day. I believe all politicians set out with the best of intentions but the nature of politics and making any real change takes so long that their job is futile and a thankless task.

Regardless of whether people liked her or not they should at least have some respect for the deceased....

London will come to a standstill next wed pity. 90% wont understand a word being spoken. !!!!

Never mind London son you just worry about your own gaff ;) ..................Or is this Maggies fault as well !

liv_zpseb16c323.jpg

compulsory purchased sunshine for the redshite exstending their stadium. The clue is in the wording on the poster Ah gnasher dont be getting all emotional because of the destine shown to anty margj Edited by gonetoearth

I seldom get involved in political discussions on fieldsports boards but I detested that woman so much I have to speak.She was brought in to do a job destroy the miners cripple the unions.She did this using every trick in the book and then some!All my family were involved in the mines and I remember the picket lines where she deployed SAS troopers(YES!) dressed as miners or bogus police to act as "Agent Provocateurs" .Using Special Forces and thugs from the Met,who I personally witnessed beating even the women who supported the strikers!Oh she did the job alright supported her Class, so well done to Arthur Scargill for standing up for his Class!When the lads were taken to court on trumped charges for picketing they even had lies told about them having criminal records when the majority were just hard working Colliers!The thing about mining communities is they have very long memories!! :yes:

• Like 1

My final word on this subject for a city ravaged by the polices of the 80s funny how a labour council bestowed the freedom of the city unpon. Lord hestletine. A man of honour Forword in his thinking and a true britain

No, I won't rise to that one GTE......... :laugh: :laugh:

Tarzan was, and still is, a self publicising cock who has never, and never will be taken seriously. :)

From what I can see, and i remember bin bags piled high in the streets and blackouts, the unions and its members took the piss and got ironed out.

Get over it......we lost docking along the Thames long before, to bloody expensive to land cargo......thanks to, yes you've guessed it, the good old union.

If they had really wanted to save the pits, they would have dumped the union, worked twice as long for half the money and made the business work.

Instead it was " all out boys" every two minutes and they reaped the whirlwind.....no one to blame but themselves!

• Like 8

All things considered regarding her rein as PM .... whether Tories are in Power or it is Labour in reality very little changes at the end of the day. I believe all politicians set out with the best of intentions but the nature of politics and making any real change takes so long that their job is futile and a thankless task.

Regardless of whether people liked her or not they should at least have some respect for the deceased....Thankles task.lol justify 10 million pounds to plant somebody the old cxxt was staying in the ritz a grand a night n left 27 million to her gunrunning son n her dauter .But you get idiots in all walks of life waving Flegs as the coffin passes by .the ones waving the flegs propaly havent a washer.has her son recieved a letter .mark we here youve an extra bedroom you owe us.