• She did more good
    • She did more bad

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I can see, and i remember bin bags piled high in the streets and blackouts, the unions and its members took the piss and got ironed out. Get over it......we lost docking along the Thames lo

So let me get this right......she single handedly closed the mines, closed the shop yards, got rid of the car industry, liberated the banks so they eventually could land us in the economical melt down

say what you like about her she was her own woman and stood by her convictions and something else about her she would never have given in to pressure like blair was and allowed the hunting ban to be p

Posted Images

compulsory purchased sunshine for the redshite exstending their stadium. The clue is in the wording on the poster Ah gnasher dont be getting all emotional because of the destine shown to anty margj

Would that be along the same lines as the 1 pound houses on the same manor then ?...............Your city is a shithole pal dont be afraid to say it......most cities are......people in greenhouses and all that !

Far as im concerned,the venomous no class cheap nastiness towards an old dead woman......suggest maybe she was right all along to wash her hands of certain areas...............again,the truth often has strange ways of proving itself.

gnash. Certain parts. Of my beloved city certainly. Are run down. I never have or will. Said any different. I worked in many parts of the capital that are lets say run down that's not. What this debate is about. Although the lack of investment by all governments have brought about urban decay as for the pound houses. Again the intro dution of housing association are the cause of many problems Wonder who thought that one up.

Got to laugh at some f the posts,and ill be watching in future for any disrespectfull comments and jokes about the dead.especially from the ones that find it in bad taste slating saint maggie.

another thing she had what previous goverments didnt have.A big f*****g oil strike,and scotland and the noorth seen f**k all of it.even with that big windfall she still brutally ruined communities slinging them on the scrap heap with no alternative other than the dole.kinda what happens here today.cutting benefits and telling folk to get a job,regardlessthat there no f*****g jobs to be gotten.i see no diffrence from maggies party than camerons same uncaring attitude while all the time looking out for there buddies and super rich. sickening.more sickening and morally wrong than anything written about that cow.oh and if its costing 10million to bury her majority going on security,welll that would tell me that a private no fuss funeral would be the way to go.its obvious she does not warrant it.

• Like 5

Before they closed 2 pits in my area, they had Thyssens drive a new heading to link the pits so the coal could be washed at one point,brand new Dosco cutters and walking chocks were purchased.Low and behold when it came to close i,t the pits was making a loss,not being invested in mind you but making a loss?They buried the fec-king lot,millions and millions of pounds worth,just buried it! :hmm: No coal?No politics mates,pure and simple!

lot of the doscos ended upon Arica. Sold. Thru the back door. Joy mining. Division. Still export. World. Wide. Just goes to show. You still can not beat. British. Engineers

Seems like no-one even cares about her relationship with Saville ? Do people think she did'nt know ?

Before he got anywhere near her (or the royals) MI5 would have been crawling all over him.

She knew.

THINK THE MAJORITY OF THEY TORY BAS---DS KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON IF NOT INVOLVED IN IT

Seems like no-one even cares about her relationship with Saville ? Do people think she did'nt know ?

Before he got anywhere near her (or the royals) MI5 would have been crawling all over him.

She knew.

Werent just SaVILE.

She knew.

do you honestly think the truth will ever be told :hmm:

Just saw that, there's a few wearing them on here I think! :laugh:

No mate your right, personally I have realised the error of my thinking and I can now see we would be much better off with the 3 day week, blackouts, rubbish mountains all through the summer and the tax payer paying to keep miners, train drivers, steelworkers and ship builders in full time employment.

The TUC should be telling the government what to do and Jack Jones should be getting a nice pension from us and the KGB as should Saint Arthur

I wouldn't begrudge them any of it, same as I don't begrudge it to banks, Europe and " social" causes.

Over and out!!

• Like 4

She knew.

do you honestly think the truth will ever be told :hmm:

Not while people are happy to be lied to mate, no. :cray:

She knew.

Of Course Thatchers knew,

Whats Folks views on this who are Thatcher Supporters ??????????????

To be honest with you big lad, that's all a bit David Icke for me.

I can't really see old Saville saying to Dennis over a casual G&T " come down to my caravan at the children's home this weekend and I will fix you up with a cracking 12 year old I know"............never gonna happen IMHO mate

I agree that the security forces would have known if they had checked but did they think it warranted a mention in national security terms at the level of information that Saville would have had access to???......I doubt it.

• Like 3