D Brian Plummer

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

I give up! sorry for starting this but Brian and Mr Hancock do NOT deserve the crap they are getting! I hunted with Brian (yes I did) as a lot of us have! and he was ok, he was very very kind to me, we hunted in Caithness with him and when he moved to Abington (South West Scotland) we hunted with him there. When you get criticised you tend to lash out a bit and name names when on reflection that makes me sound a bit of a c**t! I may be a c**t but i have hunted with Brian, I also have dogs which are Punch's line, for which I also get a lot of stick, but lets face it there's not many on this site hunt, so!

Have you hunted with brian by any chance :hmm::D

BAW. :D CAN TELL A TALE

:laugh:

A passion for Catapults by J Darcy

Laying in the early morning heather in the tummel valley, waiting on the egg-yolk-yellow rays of the morning sun to give the dawn foliage a gilt of veneer... I could see the mist rising from the river Gary beneath. Thinking to myself, I really need to finish that book 'Ferox trout fishing the experts way' when I suddenly had a bowel movement. With no time to lose I dug deep and threw well back..... Crouching over the hand dug hole, I noticed how lovely the flora was hidden under the heather. I quickly jotted down the header 'forgotten flora under working dogs feet' (due out July) when I was abruptly interrupted by a loud clattering noise. The sound echoed around the hills in an eerie battle of strength. I know that sound I thought, its like the sound I heard in 'of dogs and deer'. I hastily buttoned my cords and began using my skills I wrote about in 'A passion for stalking' armed only with my trusty catty and 3 ball bearings, how I wish I was was more armed like I was in 'Advanced Airgun Hunting'. As I stealthy crept over a small hillock, camera poised (a passion for photography due November) I found mysell staring into the eyes of 2 red stags. As I tried to get a quick photo for 'Red stags and the Bedligton whippet' they lowered there heads and looked at me menacingly. I dropped the camera, grabbed my catty, fired 2 ball bearings at once. One graced the knee of the majestic beast rendering it to my mercy, the other took out both eyes of its foe which I quickly dispatched with my remaining ball bearing

• Like 3

Infact i might know internet Wise who the daft c.unt is..

he`ll be gone in the morning when paulus reads his bit :yes:
you know me so well :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think he knew you were a mod. Did he say he hunted with Plummer?

Infact i might know internet Wise who the daft c.unt is..

he`ll be gone in the morning when paulus reads his bit :yes:
you know me so well :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think he knew you were a mod. Did he say he hunted with Plummer?

he may of mentioned the fact once or twice :laugh:

Laying in the early morning heather in the tummel valley, waiting on the egg-yolk-yellow rays of the morning sun to give the dawn foliage a gilt of veneer... I could see the mist rising from the river Gary beneath. Thinking to myself, I really need to finish that book 'Ferox trout fishing the experts way' when I suddenly had a bowel movement. With no time to lose I dug deep and threw well back..... Crouching over the hand dug hole, I noticed how lovely the flora was hidden under the heather. I quickly jotted down the header 'forgotten flora under working dogs feet' (due out July) when I was abruptly interrupted by a loud clattering noise. The sound echoed around the hills in an eerie battle of strength. I know that sound I thought, its like the sound I heard in 'of dogs and deer'. I hastily buttoned my cords and began using my skills I wrote about in 'A passion for stalking' armed only with my trusty catty and 3 ball bearings, how I wish I was was more armed like I was in 'Advanced Airgun Hunting'. As I stealthy crept over a small hillock, camera poised (a passion for photography due November) I found mysell staring into the eyes of 2 red stags. As I tried to get a quick photo for 'Red stags and the Bedligton whippet' they lowered there heads and looked at me menacingly. I dropped the camera, grabbed my catty, fired 2 ball bearings at once. One graced the knee of the majestic beast rendering it to my mercy, the other took out both eyes of its foe which I quickly dispatched with my remaining ball bearing

post-896-0-93906300-1363422284.jpg

brilliant you should do a book on lochs and castle of scotland baw :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2