D Brian Plummer

I used to hunt with Mr Plummer. I keep lurchers (line bred to 'Punch' the London based bullx). However, what is wrong with this site. Brian, and David Hancock get hammered here. Brian used to critizice me for my dogs, but no one NO ONE knew dogs like him, I HUNT. How many hunt on this site (not f***ing many). Brian was too clever!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

Lara Croft, well clever, but yes i hunted with Brian, He was the BEST hunter i have ever met or hunted with,l Brian was very anti bull x lurcher (which i keep) but no one can write like him. I(keep his lurcher line with mine) but lets face things this forum is FULL of non workers!

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often digested without question. However as I've grown older (and wiser) I've come to accept the books as more fiction, but no less entertaining. DBP a great hunter? No, but a great wordsmith.

• Like 13

john h i known for a darn fact brian plummer rip was an extremely inteeligent man , and can welll understand your concerns when you here on the site the man geting slated for one thing or another , believe me fella this place aint real mainly fiction , few real die hard lurcher and terrier enthusiasts . i admire your stand for some one your considered a friend . as for david hancock for those who have chewed the fat with him , no for a fact he is a tue gentleman , thing is john oppinions alike arse oles we all have one . ps there are some preban enthusiast on here few and far between but theyre there . don as thy do and f**k the rest , atb bunnys.

• Like 2

I'd answer - but Bunny's has hit the nail on the head. I have never slated a dog, or a person on here - feel free to look through my posts. I don't care who you hunted with, but suggesting that everyone on here is an armchair hunter bigging their dogs up is wrong. For all I know you have never owned a dog in your life, let alone a worker, but I read posts on here, believe half, and repeat none. There are people on here I respect, because I read their posts and they are articulate, honest and they make sense. I don't read the hype or the bs. If you are so sure this forum is full of non workers - then don't come here. Simples.

• Like 11