Real Ale Drinkers

How many of you guys drink real ale, i cant stand the insipid taste of lager, stella, carling, and probably the worst lager in the world, carlsberg. Pub i use is a haven for real ale drinkers, and always busy, a rareity in these times. Thing that i have noticed is the age of some of the real ale merchants is now in the early twenties, it no longer seems to be the domain of the older generation, or that embarrasment to british culture [morris dancers] and folkies. whats your view. :drinks:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That coming from a scot,,,lol you feckers think tenants is nice,, or special brew,,,, or buck fast ...lol   Yeh I like a few real ales,, I realy like old p

one pint of lager to wet the whistle them move on too spirits

BLACK SHEEP

Real Ale......Is that the 'flat beer?'... :whistling:

That coming from a scot,,,lol you feckers think tenants is nice,, or special brew,,,, or buck fast ...lol

Yeh I like a few real ales,, I realy like old p

• Like 4

Being serious is the Real Ale the flat stuff. Someone made a barrell for the cock shoot a few seasons ago and i thought he had made an arse off it....seemingly ment to be like that.... :bad:

Used to drink Carling buy the bucket. Until I started having gastric problems and was advised not to drink lager [too cold too much fizz]

Started on Real Ale when I found the one's to my taste light ale hoppy love the stuff and you find some strong one's Thornbridge do a

5.9% called Jaipur and Wild Swan at 3.5% something for everyone.

Hail the ale,

Phil.

always liked real ale, hobgoblin, bishops finger and tanglefoot but cos i live in ireland i only ever had bottles, well before christmas i was working in leighton buzzard went into a pub and saw bishops finger on draught got one and drank it, to be honest i was not impressed,went back to lager, got up next day and jesus i never felt as sick in my life. think thats me and the ale finished