• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a lovely day today with the wife and kids at the fair, sorry i thought i was on facebook

You big attention seeking fanny. It's the internet, turn it off if you don't like it.

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up norm

Posted Images

Hi all is there any other good hunting forums out there.?

You leaving?
dunt no pal

Try colliecurs - I'm a member on there - only been on couple o times in last year or so - one or two decent lads on there tho. Maybe not your thing tho!!!

But you dont get the abuse or arguments on the other forms

only cause no one else posts :laugh:

im on a few differant forums .. tpr, wbf, irishhunting , colliecurs, shootni and iff and i dont go on any much as the lack of people posting is shite or what is posted is normally posted on here , so might aswell just look on here :laugh:

• Like 3

I'm on or have been on a few alternative forums over the years, but none of them have the appeal that this place has.. Yes you've got idiots/people you dont get on with here, but there's also a lot of good members, you have a good laugh and the fast updating nature of this forum makes it hard to beat IMO.. :thumbs: