Before you jump ship Gafer.. :D .. can you knock me one of these up with the buckles and clip's in the same place out of a dark tan leather..note it is double thickness and it's to fit a dog with a 36cm 360mm neck..pm if you want i'm not on a piss take.. :victory: .

collar004_zpsec30521e.jpg

collar002_zpse4680109.jpg

collar001_zps48f63e08.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a lovely day today with the wife and kids at the fair, sorry i thought i was on facebook

You big attention seeking fanny. It's the internet, turn it off if you don't like it.

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up norm

Posted Images

Anyone remember when that fishfish bloke made a thread about catapult piracy? He got the f***ing piss ripped out of him, rightly so.

Sorry SS but if the issue is gafer supposedly copying the design of your collar, how do you know that you were the first? It's only a fecking collar, there ain't that many ways to make them?! Not personally keen on the pictures I've seen of gafers collars, just personal taste, they aren't for me. They look well made and at a decent price though, so that's all that matters.

I think the general reaction to this topic would be far different if it was a lesser member than SS. There are some members on here that could claim that grass is blue and they'd have a swarm of followers behind them ready to lick :laugh::laugh:

Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick here, as I find it hard to believe this could only be about the design of a collar, pretty petty if you ask me.

I didn't start this thread, it was started by a sad sack attention seeker, but it was about me, so here I am.

Not solely about the design of a collar, no.

"Lesser members"? Not even sure what you're on about there, if I've made any friends through this forum, it will be because I've bothered my arse to go and meet people.

Guest thebigdog

Strong stuff seems a bit of a bully

id say he's being fairly relaxed about it all. if i spent as much time developing / testing a product and making it as well respected as SS has, then someone came along and stole the design, id be out to skin the c**t.

• Like 2

id say he's being fairly relaxed about it all. if i spent as much time developing / testing a product and making it as well respected as SS has, then someone came along and stole the design, id be out to skin the c**t.

somebody feeding you sensible pills

why what as he stole from him it is a strap for a dogs neck not as though he owns the thing and gaffers stuff is made out of leather not seat belt webbing can not see were there is a problem really as long as there still making money who cares .atb

Guest thebigdog

why what as he stole from him it is a strap for a dogs neck not as though he owns the thing and gaffers stuff is made out of leather not seat belt webbing can not see were there is a problem really as long as there still making money who cares .atb

the design :thumbs: