A Day In The Snow

TOMO

Been out with the stinkers today me and vin,,, a late start as I was at work last night till 7 this morning ,,, so by the time we drove up there and got the first set it was 10 am.

First set 10 nets down ,, 1 bolt and 4 dug....lol mind only a spit of soil so no drama,,vin went on to another set befor I finished and got a couple out,, so I moved to another , and had 3 bolt and a dig,, just 2 foot,,, so this was the theam of the day,, joining up on some warrens,,, and doing a naibouring warren , to maximise time.

Molly was on form today catching a few that missed the nets,, and catching a few that she put up... Venus cought an absolute cracker going up a very high steep slope,, followed by a text book retrieve ,,,, but that was it for her,,, after that she seemed withdrawn ,, as if nursing an injury,,, I've checked her over and found nowt,,, we will see tomorrow .

But all in all a cracking day with plenty bolters,,, a few shallow digs, and ending the day on 51.

A heavy carry of the hill loaded vin up with the stinkers and net bag and a few rabbits, wilst I had 35 plus on my shoulders,,, I'm just glad he never had that camera out,,, as I was on my arse twice,,, fecking dangerous old game coming down them slopes,,, on snow and mud.

Vin will get some pics up

Great day in the snow...Some great action from dogs and Ferrets... the ferrets worked very hard today and they delivered some cracking sport.

Too much action to have time to take photos really..But I tried with my phone's camera ...hard work when your hands are wet through..

I managed a few shots here and there..Missed Tomo's fall sorry chaps.. He was heavily laden down with bunnies at the time.. I did the same and landed on my back with the ferret box in the Ribs..(its hurting now ) but worth the pain for such a good days sport.

DalesFeb11th2013_zps81650f00.jpg

DalesFeb11th20131_zpscbd9fa0b.jpg

DalesFeb11th20132_zps686d01ac.jpg

DalesFeb11th20133_zps830aba42.jpg

DalesFeb11th20134_zpsfc50cbed.jpg

DalesFeb11th20135_zps447f134a.jpg

DalesFeb11th20136_zps71f0033f.jpg