So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

same here nic just flowering ,got a few gherkins but still waiting for the rest , brasicas planted outside a couple of weeks back doing well under the scaffold mes( may cover a few more beds with it next season as it dos seem to help) and the cauli and calibresse come through now along with the french beans elephant garlic bolting though and a few of the shallots

• Like 1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

Picked what I could salvage of the green toms for some chutney better than wasting them tonight.     Not impressed with me cabbage     few bits for dinner. Bean are delicious at the mo

Had an hour on the plots today dug first spuds ( not the best but sure they be tasty, pulled a few beets to culled a cross bread pigeon from my loft , while we was there I swapped some eggs for a turn

Posted Images

Fair play nik looking great there

We were inspired by your and others posts on here to get cracking on :) I am really enjoying seeing this take life and we're treating this as a test run. I think you are right about another greenhouse or maybe a poly tunnel where the makeshift raised bed is for next year.

We have a septic tank on the other side of the garden, is it a problem to grow veg near it? I think Rhubarb under the trees in the corner will do well plus a compost heap there.

wow that looks bloody great :thumbs:

How are you tomatoes coming on now? You will have to share your secrets :laugh:

We've still only got a few little ones showing at the moment, we're getting a few peas and the beans are growing well, I don't know what we're going to do with all these cucumbers there's another 5 ready to pick and the courgettes are running riot as well. I think next year we will only need one of each plant and use the space for something else.