Share Your Stories Of The Roughest Pubs You Drank In !!

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shit hole iv ever been in, If you were 6ft in this palce you were small they all had shaven heads and as wide as the door. And all the woman in there honestly look like the men but ever single woman had jet black hair but just like the men and spoke rough as fcuk. Only had 2 pints and the fellah tuned up and it was back too his thank fcuk. Got too his and there was 6 house standing in this street iam talking 1/4mile long the rest had no roof's or anything..! Got too his and too be fair i thought it was just an old disused house NOPE its his, I ask too use the toilet and he said na your alright just piss there in the garden....

I honestly was never happyer too leave a place........

Trust me it isnt any better :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldn call those rough pubs ,id call them pubs with charachter lol

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shi

Aye right ! Lol lol......back home at 9?......did ya big felt tip run out? Lol lol lol

The hole in the wall brixham harbour when the beama trawlers come back from sea :icon_eek:

I ran the pub for a few months.Feck what an eye opener that was...

so you,ll no the ramseys.then,,and the rest of the gy boys.

The hole in the wall brixham harbour when the beama trawlers come back from sea :icon_eek:

I ran the pub for a few months.Feck what an eye opener that was...

the vodka bar in peterhead makes that look like the ritz

Have you ever been in the pub i mentioned when the trawlermen are back?

i live in paignton mate. and i dont think thos pubs are rough . but saying that i worked on the boats so the pubs become ur front room .

Small world lads.

Cant remember names just the OLD's

I was with young Matt working with him for a few months..

Love Paignton, great little place

Brixham just full of bloody junkies when i was there

Beautifull little harbour mind.

the robin hood in middlesborough now that was one rough tough boozer .if you couldnt fight like mike tyson .you were dead meat .you could get mugged in the bogs in that one

or the captain cook,,what about bongos....some nice girls frequented them places...lol.............

I had a few pints yrs ago waiting for a fellah about a dog...... A small place called Thurnscoe (Speling) Yorkshire cant remeber the name of the pup but was on the main drag, That was the roughest shit hole iv ever been in, If you were 6ft in this palce you were small they all had shaven heads and as wide as the door. And all the woman in there honestly look like the men but ever single woman had jet black hair but just like the men and spoke rough as fcuk. Only had 2 pints and the fellah tuned up and it was back too his thank fcuk. Got too his and there was 6 house standing in this street iam talking 1/4mile long the rest had no roof's or anything..! Got too his and too be fair i thought it was just an old disused house NOPE its his, I ask too use the toilet and he said na your alright just piss there in the garden....

stabba has moved now :whistling::tongue2:

• Like 2

stabba has moved now :whistling::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

used to go to a pub as a young lad that had no running water in the bogs so the throne look 10 times worse than the one in trainspotting. lets just say i had the hover technique down to a tee after a few pints of cider :laugh::laugh:

the glasses all had eight shades of lip stick on them and the seats stank of piss. there was a red sauce stain on the wall for about 5 years and the floor was that sticky you had to keep moving or you'd get forking stuck.

not the place to take bird on a first date but a great laugh.

Edited by R.A.W

My old man used to drink in a boozer called " the Rocket " its slap bang in the middle of one of Boltons not so nice council estates , every sunday was cock fighting night ( not the one you p1ss from ), doors locked at 7pm till late !

Money won and lost and same aplied to teeth if people started sulking after a loss

Never had the pleasure of going in but alot of that generation love telling you the stories

Was chatting to my Dad about this earlier - he told me about a pub he used to go in in Torquay - run by a friend he used to play rugby with. He said it was a proper ale place - good chat, good fights, good times. Apart from when the EF foreign students would wander in and ask for a lager and lime...

then they were politely reminded that this place served beer not ferkin cocktails.

We would go there after rugby on a saturday, and me and my brothers would sit in the garden for 3 hours with a coke and packet of crisps, while Dad and his mates chatted inside.

working at the foot and mouth slaughtering in cumbria in a right dump near carlisle. one of the lads pulled a bird and boned her round the back, she promised to meet him on the sunday at dinner time, he got in there and she didnt show, just as he was leaving he saw on the darts score board she had left him a message in chalk 'SORRY COULDNT MEET YOU, IN COURT AS THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ALL MY KIDS OFF ME' He still says she was a 'right nice bird!

Wouldn't say it was rough, more bizarre Cleopatras in Glasgow. first time I was in it this girl handcuffed herself to me and told me the key was at her flat, and the only way I was getting loose was to go home with her and f**k her. Thing is I would have happily done it anyway, she was plain looking but had a tidy body. Don't know if the place is still open or not.