Six Nations Championship 2013

I spent all week getting work out the way so i could watch England play on saturday afternoon :blink:

Only to realise they play sunday :icon_eek:

Guess who promissed to take there lass shopping on sunday afternoon to meadowhall :icon_redface:

Just hope she's not to disapointed :D

Edited by steve66
  • Like 2

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

a chance for the world to see a decent team coming on today.......................lol

its going to be hard and a close game today..................coomb on anglais......... :laugh:

some sore welsh and scots heads lol............(got to take the oppertunity as it dont happen much)....lol :tongue2:

a chance for the world to see a decent team coming on today.......................lol

its going to be hard and a close game today..................coomb on anglais......... :laugh:

some sore welsh and scots heads lol............(got to take the oppertunity as it dont happen much)....lol :tongue2:

It happens every match mate, win or loose! :cheers:

It happens every match mate, win or loose! :cheers:

:thumbs:

Well the dogs have been out. (Fecking soaked aswell) The Dinner is all prepared. (Roast Beef of course) The nice ale is poured. (Bass, from Burton, ENGLAND) and the position infront of the fire/TV will soon be assumed.

My Heart says England, but my head says Ireland. A close game but England are not ready for this game yet.

Can't see this happening again either........... :laugh: :laugh:

Well the dogs have been out. (Fecking soaked aswell) The Dinner is all prepared. (Roast Beef of course) The nice ale is poured. (Bass, from Burton, ENGLAND) and the position infront of the fire/TV will soon be assumed.

My Heart says England, but my head says Ireland. A close game but England are not ready for this game yet.

Can't see this happening again either...........

I hope its a good game, I think the midfield battle will be key 36 v's BOD youth versus probably one of the best centres to play the game in the northern hemisphere, O'Driscoll hasn't got the pace of old but his rugby mind is still as quick as ever. I like the look of Twelvetrees, a rangy player with real good hands.

Good luck to both teams. :victory:

Just watched the youtube clip above and it makes you want to go out and beat the English like a drum. They should show this clip in the Irish dressing room before the teams go out onto the pitch, that would be enough to get the blood boiling. Hope it's a great game with the Irish coming out on top.