Six Nations Championship 2013

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

..and another one! Halfpenny - :notworthy:

poor both sides.,...............french had it there ..........threw it away............

bit of self belief from wales fair play............

stick to gay talk because you know nothing about rugby butt !! :laugh:

Pressure pressure pressure has got to produce results ... As soon as they opened up and relaxed a bit a try and that's the way wales need to play the FULL game ... Defence was outstanding ... If they loosen up and play a flowing game last week could be their only loss ...........

• Like 2

:good: Spot on Socks! That win will lift a huge pressure off the lads by ending the loosing streak, and a win away in France is no mean feat against any French team, vintage or not.. :victory:

:good: Spot on Socks! That win will lift a huge pressure off the lads by ending the loosing streak, and a win away in France is no mean feat against any French team, vintage or not.. :victory:

And for France not to score at home ... That's very rare ......

Just like last week shouting on Italy ,,, there I was again shouting on Wales,,, I'm so glad they won,,, now dare I say it,,, wooden spoon for the frogs,,, feck would that be good.

Mind knowing England ,, we will have a stinker and go to pot when we play them.

Well done to our cousins in the west of England

• Like 2

poor both sides.,...............french had it there ..........threw it away............

i aint going to beat about the bush here france defended well in the first half .......and why wales didnt try putting the ball behind them in the first half is beyond me..........i would of put money on the french coming back strong in the second half..............

i noticed putting the ball up in the air was part of wales game plan in second half..........and it paid off in the end ,............but the french can be deadly in the loose..........

after the welsh soaked the pressure from the french in the second half .......they countered once and scored and that was end of.............

fair play they had a good bit of play and scored but when the defence is as tight as it was ....................too play the ball behind them made sense to any number 10.....

i thought wrong ,i thought the french would of been clinical in the second half ..........but they couldnt penetrate the defence and a bit of self belief from wales paid off..........but it was an average game.............

i m for england but i think they will struggle over there tommorrow and i thought the welsh would struggle in france but its gave them a life line of confidence........

as for jones when he crouched for scrum there was a big gap between him and the hooker which made pressure for his self .................i only seen it once but there should never be a gap like that between tighthead and there own hooker..........i wonder if that was to do with going down ...........i dont know ..........

but there is nothing to concern any side waiting to play the french or the welsh..........

it was never in doubt really :whistling:

it's just nice to get a result and if a englishman what to talk about grinding a game out then you can have the book you wrote back.

:toast:

Just like last week shouting on Italy ,,, there I was again shouting on Wales,,, I'm so glad they won,,, now dare I say it,,, wooden spoon for the frogs,,, feck would that be good.

Cheers Tomo!

i aint going to beat about the bush here france defended well in the first half .......and why wales didnt try putting the ball behind them in the first half is beyond me..........i would of put money on the french coming back strong in the second half..............

i noticed putting the ball up in the air was part of wales game plan in second half..........and it paid off in the end ,............but the french can be deadly in the loose..........

after the welsh soaked the pressure from the french in the second half .......they countered once and scored and that was end of.............

fair play they had a good bit of play and scored but when the defence is as tight as it was ....................too play the ball behind them made sense to any number 10.....

i thought wrong ,i thought the french would of been clinical in the second half ..........but they couldnt penetrate the defence and a bit of self belief from wales paid off..........but it was an average game.............

i m for england but i think they will struggle over there tommorrow and i thought the welsh would struggle in france but its gave them a life line of confidence........

as for jones when he crouched for scrum there was a big gap between him and the hooker which made pressure for his self .................i only seen it once but there should never be a gap like that between tighthead and there own hooker..........i wonder if that was to do with going down ...........i dont know ..........

but there is nothing to concern any side waiting to play the french or the welsh..........

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: . i'm not saying either team is in great form but that last comment is far from the truth

No concern for any team .... Tell you what you ginger giant how about a little 20 spot on England Wales ... :toast:

• Like 1

thank you mate :thumbs:

you must be watching the 6 nations forum :D poor or not, that was a good result for us in Paris. As for nobody being scared of playing either I'll agree with that statement concerning France, I picked them as winners BUT we showed some good stuff today and that win will put us back in all teams minds. We ground a game out today and won, something your lot done for seasons but its classed differentley then though ain't it? :whistling:

A win is a win however its achieved.......simple as. :victory:

...but there is nothing to concern any side waiting to play the french or the welsh..........

Keep telling yourself that, France are capable of playing like that in one game, and then beating any team in the world in their next! It's a cliche to say that you never know what France team are going to walk out on the pitch, but it's been true for as long as I have been watching international rugby.. Wales, well we have only played in patches over the last year and our confidence has been as low as it has been in a long, long time. We showed we can still turn it on in the second half last week, and a win away in France will give us confidence.. It's this confidence that makes us a danger, and if you think we are nothing to be concerned about after a morale boosting win like today's, then biggest fool you! :bye: