Six Nations Championship 2013

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

...but there is nothing to concern any side waiting to play the french or the welsh..........

Keep telling yourself that, France are capable of playing like that in one game, and then beating any team in the world in their next! It's a cliche to say that you never know what France team are going to walk out on the pitch, but it's been true for as long as I have been watching international rugby.. Wales, well we have only played in patches over the last year and our confidence has been as low as it has been in a long, long time. We showed we can still turn it on in the second half last week, and a win away in France will give us confidence.. It's this confidence that makes us a danger, and if you think we are nothing to be concerned about after a morale boosting win like today's, then biggest fool you! :bye:

i agree there malt about the french ,..............but i wouldnt say the welsh were amazing .............and nor were the french.............

you look at the forward phase play in the first half .....................running flat and not getting any where................

yes its a good result for the welsh away and for any one playing in france because like you say there very tempermental ,...............

big confidence booster definately but i wouldnt go preeching.....................

I think if you go back over the posts, you where the one preaching. :tongue2: ..... :D

all be irish tomorrow :whistling:

You keep thinking its all a conspiracy against you........stop flattering yourselves you delusional old fecker LOL
NAH JUST LOVE MUGGS JUMPING ON THE HOOK ;)
You'll be the one jumping if both Man Utd and Ireland win tomorrow! :boogie:

forgot your a man u fanny malt a draw will do us tomo , and ENGLAND we will see ;)

...but there is nothing to concern any side waiting to play the french or the welsh..........

Keep telling yourself that, France are capable of playing like that in one game, and then beating any team in the world in their next! It's a cliche to say that you never know what France team are going to walk out on the pitch, but it's been true for as long as I have been watching international rugby.. Wales, well we have only played in patches over the last year and our confidence has been as low as it has been in a long, long time. We showed we can still turn it on in the second half last week, and a win away in France will give us confidence.. It's this confidence that makes us a danger, and if you think we are nothing to be concerned about after a morale boosting win like today's, then biggest fool you! :bye:

i agree there malt about the french ,..............but i wouldnt say the welsh were amazing .............and nor were the french.............

you look at the forward phase play in the first half .....................running flat and not getting any where................

yes its a good result for the welsh away and for any one playing in france because like you say there very tempermental ,...............

big confidence booster definately but i wouldnt go preeching.....................

I'm not preaching to anybody, its called 'having an opinion..' :doh::laugh:

Come on now guys, both teams were poor, Wales just happened to be less poor than France. Listen to the crowd, always a good judge of a bad French team. Wales played better than France, but neither team looked like they knew what they were doing. Not much improvement from last week. No go-forward ball from either pack. Nothing to work on for the Girls in the backs. The championship will be decided on home advantage. Can't see England beating Ireland tomorrow, so it's all still wide open.

They were both poor Arch, you're right.. :yes: We should have taken France apart the way they were playing, but we didn't. We were too slow, and our decision making at critical times was poor.. I still don't think Howley is up to the task of keeping this team at the level that Warren Gatland left it at.. I also think we are being hampered by so may of our key players playing in France and the restrictions that that brings with it..

They were both poor Arch, you're right.. :yes: We should have taken France apart the way they were playing, but we didn't. We were too slow, and our decision making at critical times was poor.. I still don't think Howley is up to the task of keeping this team at the level that Warren Gatland left it at.. I also think we are being hampered by so may of our key players playing in France and the restrictions that that brings with it..

...and I still think we lack creativity and direction at number 10. While Biggar is more than a slight improvement than Priestland, I can't help feeling having someone like Hook who can play a bit there would be a major improvement..

Come on now guys, both teams were poor, Wales just happened to be less poor than France. Listen to the crowd, always a good judge of a bad French team. Wales played better than France, but neither team looked like they knew what they were doing. Not much improvement from last week. No go-forward ball from either pack. Nothing to work on for the Girls in the backs. The championship will be decided on home advantage. Can't see England beating Ireland tomorrow, so it's all still wide open.

im not counting me chickens over there tommorrow ...........i just see it as it is ................

we all have the crack about winning things but i just try to be realistic...........

maybe its the making of wales today,................maybe england will loose tommorrow...........its only a game........of course i want england to win but it wont change the way iam like it does some people ...............

tommorrow is a big game for both sides and a time for a card to be layed on the table in terms of which way the table will stand............and that will be a big cofidence booster for the team who has won all there games ................

looking forward to the flack tommorrow ......lol

...and I still think we lack creativity and direction at number 10. While Biggar is more than a slight improvement than Priestland, I can't help feeling having someone like Hook who can play a bit there would be a major improvement..

I think your right. Biggar looked a bit frightened to me, if thats the right word. I'd have brought Hook on after about 15-20 minutes of the second half.

• Like 1

whats happend to powel malt

agree about the decision maker number 10..............if it aint working he needs to play different............

phycologically it does make a difference for someone hitting there team mate.................i think anyway its always at the back of there mind