mrspinguu has arrived!

Hello all you hunter folk! :bye:

I have just joined as my husband is a member of the forum and over time we have met some very friendly genuine people on here so thought it was about time I joined too!

As you can probably gather I'm a lady from Yorkshire and am married to Pinguu.

I love dogs and horses and anything countryfied really. Pinguu has a gorgeous terrier puppy that was so kindly given to us by two lovely hunting life members - Mel and Lisa (Thankyou again!) She is such an amazing pup, very strong, jumping onto the sofa already - cheeky little Faith! I myself have a gun dog pup who goes by the name Rufus, which I am working hard training to retrieve and work cover, but still early days with that and I'm not too much a fan of the rain!

Its all Pinguu's fault for turning me into a trainee hunter, I just assumed it was all a reckless killing hobby that meanies had but actually I come to realize its an enjoyable sport and a necessary measure to control 'pests' as well being a very sociable and surprisingly friendly sport.

Anyhoo that's all for now I just wanted to introduce myself and gently ease myself into this forum - I have so much to learn and look forward to meeting new people and expanding my somewhat limited knowledge.

Mrs P :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all you hunter folk!   I have just joined as my husband is a member of the forum and over time we have met some very friendly genuine people on here so thought it was about time I joined too!

hi its lisa, you sound like me, i was exactly the same thought they were all just sick in the head tbh but mel has shown me what its all about and watching the dogs at work opened my eyes i can now h

welcome to the forum

Posted Images

hi its lisa, you sound like me, i was exactly the same thought they were all just sick in the head tbh :D but mel has shown me what its all about and watching the dogs at work opened my eyes i can now honestly say i enjoy 'hunting' too lol, ya do meet some real good people and make good friends, enjoy the site hon watch out for the messers lol they know who they are lol lol........................So glad she settled well and really love the name,hope you all get many years of pleasure from her x

• Like 2