TOUCHY SUBJECT-burglars+shotgun=life sentance?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paddy gets a phone call from police your house has been broken in to they've drank all your beer and raped your wife!!.....Paddy says I can't believe they shagged the mrs after only 4 cans! .

Personally if they are in your house how the hell are you supposed to know what their intentions are? 'oh im only here to rob your stuff' or 'oh im only here to rape and murder your kids'..... either

I personaly see it a reasanble force to cut the feckers hands off and cauterise the wound with salt so they cant re-attach the hands after. So do i see it a reasonable to shoot a burgler HELL YES I DO

Not to p*ss on anyone's chips here but it's well known our outstanding boys and girls in blue often read these sites and posts so if you are a fire arms or shotgun cert holder it probably isn't a great idea to talk about when and how you would shoot someone if they broke into your home.

Not unless you fancy a knock at the door in the near future. :thumbs:

Me I would defend my home and family with my last breath but that wouldn't involve shooting someone,

ATB

so do you think that any of them would be any use if you were in a situation where someone was entering your home and you thought you were at risk, by the time any of them turned up (if there was anyone on duty within a 10 mile radius) you would be toast, think that is something the government has accepted due to all the cutbacks they`ve made and have clarified the law to point out what you can or cannot do, major case law on this is Tony Martin, his big balls (and the only one) is he shot them when they were running away, if he had shot them inside his house it would have been `no problem`, and no bolocks about shouts or warning shots either, if you think you are at risk in your own home, take what ever steps you think neccessary

I have already said like most people in that situation I would do what ever was needed to protect my family and keep them safe from harm, I personally dont think its wise to be on an open internet forum as a responsible FAC or SGC holder to be talking about how I would shoot somone in the face if they broke into my house or how I would try to cover it up.

If some feel comfortable to do that then crack on after all because we all have an avatar and a user name the Police could never connect us with the real world could they :doh:

ATB

I never type anything on here that i wouldn't say to a FAO. Can you imagine the look on his face. ''And why do you want a SGC/FAC?'', ''Well, mainly Pest/Vermin control........oh, and if a burglar comes within 6 feet of me and my family, I'll blow his f*cking head off and bury the body!!''. ''Excellent, I'll just check to see you have the correct cabinet and it's secured sufficiently and the certificate will be in the post.''. More like you can wave bye :bye: to your cert.
  • Like 1

Yup, interesting thread,, I just hope none of the guests are FEO`s.

good job i didnt use my real name of simon papillon and tell them i live in a small village in landonion or else they would know who i was :hmm::D

Makes no odds what you do or don't say. If the cops want to find you from the internet, they can. The first you'd know about it is when there's a knock at your door.

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 2

From first hand experience when you confront your average burgalars the ass falls out of their trousers, 2 of us 4 of them and no weapons, I'm sure just the mere threat of having their legs blown off would be more than enough for the majority of these cowardly type criminals......

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i was just counting in my head there and im guessing it would not take me any longer than 10+ seconds to open my cabinet an load it.

that does not include the 10 minutes hiding under the covers yiting myself of course !!!

Don't see how it's a touchy subject tbh

you break into someones house and try to take their possessions or hurt them and their family then you deserve to die.

The world will be a better place without those sort of people,the people killing them should be rewarded imo,they saved the tax payer the cost of having to pay for a lot of time in prison and in all probability a life time of benefits.

Burglar dies everyone (else) wins.

Well if there was one intruder Id probably beat two shades of shit out of him and let my dog have a pop , if there was more than one I'd probably arm myself and confront them if they came at me I'd have no problem taking out a leg but if they backed off I'd just fire a warning shot :laugh: no matter what the consequences would be of my actions protecting my family comes first :thumbs:

you break into someones house and try to take their possessions or hurt them and their family then you deserve to die.

The world will be a better place without those sort of people,the people killing them should be rewarded imo,they saved the tax payer the cost of having to pay for a lot of time in prison and in all probability a life time of benefits.

Burglar dies everyone (else) wins.

"And there the case for the defence rests M'Lord"

:laugh: :laugh:

I've always said the law is an ass where this is concerned.

If someone is willing to enter another mans house then he should be willing to accept that he is risking his life.

I've got my Missus and 3 year old girl here who I love more than life. If someone came in my house unarmed then it would be a simple case of beating the shit into them.

If they were armed or there were more than 1 then I would use WHATEVER weapon I had. If that was a shotgun nearby then so be it.

I've not got a shotgun or firearms but keep a few tools dotted around the house and wouldn't think twice to put an axe through there head to protect my family.

How any human being can think this is wrong I don't know.

If the Welsh assembly get their way then your dog could be classed as a dangerous animal if it bites a burglar. The dog then gets put down and you get sued. Would a shotgun cover up a dog bite?

A copper once told me that if his dog bit a burglar or he hurt him badly then he would finish him off. "Dead man can't talk" :laugh: