bolt or a stayer

hey guys and girls just a quick question

what do you all prefur a terrier to stay and be dug or bolt a fox to awaiting guns?????

i know i would rather my terriers bolt a fox to the awaiting guns and with good reason to we can get a lot more ground done in a day and if we have to dig it just takes up to much time and that means less foxes we get to shoot..

cheers revmx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone with a lot of ground to cover. and lots of foxes will have a bolting terrier. as the most important tool in the box. i despair sometimes i really do. used the right way most terriers will make

Dont think there is such an animal as a bolting terrier,any terrier will bolt a fox,hard or yapper as long as the fox has a way out away from the dog then it will go.Had a bolt from a shore only last

A quote like that usually comes from a meat head or someone that stays local and digs the same old usual few earths, or may be both?..Granted there not everyone's cup of tea (not particularly mine) &a

Posted Images