D-Day! (Renamed to "The re-education and crushing defeat of the fatally idealistic Mr Miles")

Perhaps the owner of the land wouldn't of objected to just the caravan, maybe he got a bit pissed after you decided to build a hobbit house on his land. Where you going to stop at a hobbit house or were you going to build a few more buildings. A bit cheeky just parking a caravan up BUT to build a structure is just taking the piss imo.

Not going to argue with that. I don't fully agree, nor was it the intention, but can accept that may be the perception of anothers.

I desire a house. Happy to build one. Capable. No money. Unused land. Lots of wood and stone.

Was a good project that kept me busy. Hurt the back a bit but I slept well after a days hard graft.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you deliberately a c**t or does it come naturally?? Yes he was on someone elses land, yes he's a bit of a nut, but he's also just lost a years 'work' and his home. In my eyes he's got an excellent

wont comment on your prediciment mate,as i know very little about land laws.but i do hope you can sort something out,as it will be lot of hassle if you get thrown off at this time of the year.i didnt

Guy and girls,   Please don't use emotive language and prejudice against Milegajo, although it will be water of a ducks back for him.   I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his lov

Posted Images

How do you think mate, your wife, children and in laws would feel if they threw open the curtains tomorrow morning and I was camped in my caravan on their lawn or was busying myself building a hobbit house with a view to moving in before xmas.

Feck I returned hoping milegajo would have gorn all John J Rambo in them thar woods and had the authorities on the back foot. So long as he had lawful reason for being oot and aboot wi a knife wi a blade more than three inches. :thumbs: Best of luck with whatever you decide fella.

they drew first blood :laugh: :laugh: and won :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

His 'Lordships' Mr Amaury and Mr Detmar Blow in their Soviet helicopter hovering over the brook, leaning out firing bullets in to the water milegajo has just dived in to, as the helicopter flies lower and lower over the brook while his Lordships are firing in to the water. Suddenly milegajo leaps up from under the water, grabs the gun, tips his Lordships oot in the brook. Milegajo throws the bailiff pilot who broke his door out of the helicopter and takes over it. The second bailiff leaps to his death from the helicopter. Flying back to the in laws he picks up the Mrs and returns to the camp in the jungle.

On his way back from the in laws in the helicopter his Lordships has had their other Soviet helicopter put up to hunt milegajo down. The Soviet attack helicopter tails milegajo's. After its pilot loses milegajo's chopper in a haze of smoke from firing at it, it finds milegajo's helicopter smoking in a brook. As the Russian chopper flies in low to investigate and finish off the bird once and for all, milegajo who appears to be knocked unconscious,suddenly sits up, pulls his last .177 RWS Superdome from behind his ear, cocks, loads then fires his deadly pop gun,through the windshield and finishes off his would-be assailant once and for all.

• Like 6

How do you think mate, your wife, children and in laws would feel if they threw open the curtains tomorrow morning and I was camped in my caravan on their lawn or was busying myself building a hobbit house with a view to moving in before xmas.

Not an accurate analogy. In fact, way way way off the mark. But, I think I see the point you wish to iterate.

My honest answer? Once the surprise and wonder of how the devil you squeezed it all onto 5mx5m. I they'd feel indignant.

I'd be damn impressed.

• Like 1

Feck I returned hoping milegajo would have gorn all John J Rambo in them thar woods and had the authorities on the back foot. So long as he had lawful reason for being oot and aboot wi a knife wi a blade more than three inches. :thumbs: Best of luck with whatever you decide fella.

they drew first blood :laugh: :laugh: and won :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

His 'Lordships' Mr Amaury and Mr Detmar Blow in their Soviet helicopter hovering over the brook, leaning out firing bullets in to the water milegajo has just dived in to, as the helicopter flies lower and lower over the brook while his Lordships are firing in to the water. Suddenly milegajo leaps up from under the water, grabs the gun, tips his Lordships oot in the brook. Milegajo throws the bailiff pilot who broke his door out of the helicopter and takes over it. The second bailiff leaps to his death from the helicopter. Flying back to the in laws he picks up the Mrs and returns to the camp in the jungle.

On his way back from the in laws in the helicopter his Lordships has had their other Soviet helicopter put up to hunt milegajo down. The Soviet attack helicopter tails milegajo's. After its pilot loses milegajo's chopper in a haze of smoke from firing at it, it finds milegajo's helicopter smoking in a brook. As the Russian chopper flies in low to investigate and finish off the bird once and for all, milegajo who appears to be knocked unconscious,suddenly sits up, pulls his last .177 RWS Superdome from behind his ear, cocks, loads then fires his deadly pop gun,through the windshield and finishes off his would-be assailant once and for all.

With a bit of background, character development and plot, I reckon hollywood would buy that!

We could call it 'Blowback'.

I really really want to dislike you. For some reason, though, I cant, and im not sure why, i dislike alot of people for much much less. Hope your misses and kids are ok but dont let your views on life get in the ways of your children's upbringing and happiness.

• Like 4

Miles, if you don't own the land you are occupying and without an agreement or some kind of deal with the owners in place, what did you think would be the outcome? I'm not your enemy here mate but, for all the eloquence of your reasoned defences here, they are as useless as snowballs in Hell.

This is not the country for people to help themselves to something perceived to be forlorn and abandoned, If I saw something like a beautiful old Bentley in a farm building going to hell in rust and rot, just crying out to be rescued and restored, to take it without the owner's consent is still stealing mate, no matter how well the intention was to preserve it.

Move on and recover. LEARN what this experience should have taught you :thumbs:

Have a great Christmas with your family, however it goes for you and greet the new year as a challenge for expansion and renewal. You are young and, I think, smart enough to go forward to better things.

Simon

• Like 3

Miles, if you don't own the land you are occupying and without an agreement or some kind of deal with the owners in place, what did you think would be the outcome? I'm not your enemy here mate but, for all the eloquence of your reasoned defences here, they are as useless as snowballs in Hell.

This is not the country for people to help themselves to something perceived to be forlorn and abandoned, If I saw something like a beautiful old Bentley in a farm building going to hell in rust and rot, just crying out to be rescued and restored, to take it without the owner's consent is still stealing mate, no matter how well the intention was to preserve it.

Move on and recover. LEARN what this experience should have taught you :thumbs:

Have a great Christmas with your family, however it goes for you and greet the new year as a challenge for expansion and renewal. You are young and, I think, smart enough to go forward to better things.

Simon

You're quite right.

I was certain the land was unclaimed when we moved.40 years of occupation by countless different individuals may be to blame for that.

Locals i spoke to after I was approached told me there was no way in hell he had the deeds, though he acted as though it was his.

I took the notices etc as the usual 'noises'.

Now I and the locals may be right. He may not truly own it and be in possession of the deeds, but the rich b*****d "satisfied the courts" so yes, what chance did i have.

I will say this though.

I regret nothing.

• Like 2

miles has piles your living in cloud cookoo land man, your just a bum who needs a good kick up the ass and get out to work and provide for your kids, is it any wonder y your we girl was getting bullied, have you no sympathy for her? she musta thought she was living with stig of the dump and im sure the smell in your caravan hit like a sledge hammer to all who entered. how would you have coped if we got another hard arctic type winter with a new born in the shit heap you are living in? come on now im not your enemy and have enjoyed reading your thread but you need to wake up mr fritzel if not for yourself thn for your kids sake ya plonker. ps is your wife that hard on the eyes that you choose to hide from civilisation incase your seen with her. you should move in with brian may hes another wingnut too you 2 could be best friends and chase the dragon together

miles has piles your living in cloud cookoo land man, your just a bum who needs a good kick up the ass and get out to work and provide for your kids, is it any wonder y your we girl was getting bullied, have you no sympathy for her? she musta thought she was living with stig of the dump and im sure the smell in your caravan hit like a sledge hammer to all who entered. how would you have coped if we got another hard arctic type winter with a new born in the shit heap you are living in? come on now im not your enemy and have enjoyed reading your thread but you need to wake up mr fritzel if not for yourself thn for your kids sake ya plonker. ps is your wife that hard on the eyes that you choose to hide from civilisation incase your seen with her. you should move in with brian may hes another wingnut too you 2 could be best friends and chase the dragon together

Are you deliberately a c**t or does it come naturally?? Yes he was on someone elses land, yes he's a bit of a nut, but he's also just lost a years 'work' and his home. In my eyes he's got an excellent ideology, would many on here who dream of the 'good life' have the bollocks to do it? I doubt it. What's him and his family living in the woods got to do with his daughter being bullied? I got bullied, i never lived in the woods. Don't kick a man when he's down so lay off.

• Like 11

Just seen this on your profile BIG G Wet machine ...........fcuk the law just go hunting, ur government didnt listen to you so dont you listen to them.................how ironic.

• Like 6