D-Day! (Renamed to "The re-education and crushing defeat of the fatally idealistic Mr Miles")

The line has been drawn.

IMAG15522.jpg

There are moments in a mans life when his core beliefs, ideals, principles and morals will be challenged. The 11th of December 2012 at 08:00 has been selected by others to be one of those moments.

Those I hold dear have been sent away to friends and family. There, they will await the outcome of this battle of wills and opposing desires.

My strategy is fragile at best. Note the bold and capital letters stating "ALL PERSONS". It is upon this I will depend. Peacefully, I will resist, holed up in my caravan, curtains shut. With no 'persons' present there will be none to evict from this tiny segment of land. This small parcel of the earth I have had the audacity to exist upon. The wolf will be at the door. It is a fool who would open it. A deluded fool who may think he could present the numerous factors that make these wholly illegal, not to mention unlawful proceedings, to the paid mercenaries that wait for him in the hope of neutralising them from their purpose. Money is actually on my on my side. Money may not be finite, but it is rationed and limited per individual. For the mercenaries, it is a 'job', for the employer a limit to how much he will spend.

For me, it is my life. My financier has granted me the entire term of my natural life to spend as I see fit. I will call my approach 'Chicken Belligerence'.

Anyone who owns/has owned chickens will be able to relate my meaning. A chicken will do as it chooses. It will go where it pleases. All its captor can do is limit this to an acceptable level. Despite expense of time and money, one particular fowl of mine persistently escapes over/under/through the fence. The fence was raised and reinforced. Wings were clipped. The chickens were observed. All avenues explored, yet still my belligerent chicken wanders free. I have had little choice but to accept the behaviour. I could kill the 'trouble' maker. I won't, because I have come to admire it! It also cause me no actual physical inconvenience. But I have spent all the time and money that I am willing and as the remainder of the flock keep within the confines, I have cut my losses.

I do not expect admiration will result from my 'Chicken Belligerence'. I also don't think I'll be killed. One of the two parties will be forced to accept the behaviour of the other.

Let us see which it will be. After all, 4 of my 5 chickens remain on death row...

Edited by milegajo
  • Like 1

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you deliberately a c**t or does it come naturally?? Yes he was on someone elses land, yes he's a bit of a nut, but he's also just lost a years 'work' and his home. In my eyes he's got an excellent

wont comment on your prediciment mate,as i know very little about land laws.but i do hope you can sort something out,as it will be lot of hassle if you get thrown off at this time of the year.i didnt

Guy and girls,   Please don't use emotive language and prejudice against Milegajo, although it will be water of a ducks back for him.   I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his lov

Posted Images

Surely if he owns the land and he lives in a wheeled dwelling there is nothing anybody can do about it ??? ............

i always thought as long as the dwelling wasnt perminant (is on wheels) and the land was owned, then it was ok :hmm:

depends if he;s in hock to the bank etc... dont wanna dampen your spirits mate,,but i worked in that game for a few years and they;ll be there come the day,,as for livestock on the premsies rspca job..anything at the property will be left and arrangements will have to be made thru the agent to collect at a later date..repossesd a farm once and the police were in attendance..clear as much as you can today mate,,try and get a stay of execution/back in court etc..but seens it the weekend dont look good mate....

all the best to you...

Another Albert Dryden :icon_eek:

Wasn't aware of that incident. Just seen the video on YouTube and WOW, that is sad and frightening stuff. Insanity in action for all to see. Shocking.

How stupid have you got to be to stand there looking at it..."can someone get a shot of that gun" Bang!

idiots lol

• Like 1

Surely if he owns the land and he lives in a wheeled dwelling there is nothing anybody can do about it ??? ............

i always thought as long as the dwelling wasnt perminant (is on wheels) and the land was owned, then it was ok :hmm:

As I understand it, there is normally a 28 day continuous occupation rule. Not applicable in this instance as the council are not the ones who have taken issue. The sticking point comes from a guy who claims to own it and yet seemingly has no proof. When he first made contact I made it clear I would be happy to move on if he could provide proof of ownership. He hasn't and has gone the expensive route. Interestingly, there are two public rights of way across the land (meaning one cannot be guilty of trespass) so i'd need only step 5 paces to evict myself! I also have not refused, nor will I, to leave. So again, am not committing trespass. The bit that gets me is the bloke lives 5-10 miles away! The land is 'dead' ground gone back to young woodland. His claim stems from his inheritance of 'Lord of the Manor' title where you used to be able to claim unregistered land. I challenged him on this (as it is now illegal) and he denies it, but I fail to see how, without deeds, he is able to substantiate any claim. He must have something for the courts to issue a writ of possession, but if that's the case why not present it to me!

Funny old world.

anything at the property will be left and arrangements will have to be made thru the agent to collect at a later date..

Cheers byron, that's what I imagined would be the procedure as no mention was made of property

Wasn't aware of that incident. Just seen the video on YouTube and WOW, that is sad and frightening stuff. Insanity in action for all to see. Shocking.

How stupid have you got to be to stand there looking at it..."can someone get a shot of that gun" Bang!

idiots lol

What an idiot.. His sense of self importance obviously overrode his sense of self preservation.. I know a building inspector like that, although being physically thrown through a window did give him food for thought for a few years after about the way he spoke to people! :laugh:

Good luck Milegajo! :good:

idiots lol

What an idiot.. His sense of self importance obviously overrode his sense of self preservation.. I know a building inspector like that, although being physically thrown through a window did give him food for thought for a few years after about the way he spoke to people! :laugh:

Good luck Milegajo! :good:

them lot from the council up here think they are something still to this day.. yeah sad he died, but his own fault.. and why all the fuss over that little building. it was out the way, hidden ,not hurting anyone on his land..oh aye because he never paid some c**ts to say it was ok for him to build on his land

its all a big game

• Like 2