keep or get rid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye a bark collar on a dog coursing ffs..get real....Flying over the field..yap..shock..dog loses balance at the shock..potential dead dog..fcukin idiots

I'm trying to be polite here, BUT, FFS: have you actually got a brain?   Yes, dog may stop barking, but its 100% guaranteed to stop dog chasing as well: do the math! Dog chases, gets zapped, dog st

Did the guy explain why he put Harrier into the mix ? Seems a very strange choice, as it just about guarantee that the pups will have a good chance of opening up ! Also, I would be very unhappy if I

Posted Images

it actually simpler than simples floyd,if you trained a dog you d know that rewards are what you give your dog when it does what youve wanted and a telling off or wack is administered when its done wrong......so when chasing a rabbitt it gets a shock/spray so the dog may think you dont want it too

1 chase

2.catch

3.bark

get my drift,to complicated for dog

• Like 1

Many crosses love a yap but a hound cross is probably more inclined than any... That's the reason I'd never own one. If it was me, I'd try to run the bollox off it on the easiest bunnys I could find and i'm talking plentiful, not difficult. Short sharp slips being the key. If it's running an catching almost none stop 'maybe' it's mind will concentrate on the job.

had it happen with a wheaten cross i had i let it go 3 times and got rid.he was a good rabbit dog so a lad off here took him for rabbits which he never barked on just foxes

Don't you think that barking on rabbits, is a "yapper", whereas barking on a fox is a "jacker" ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

Many crosses love a yap but a hound cross is probably more inclined than any... That's the reason I'd never own one. If it was me, I'd try to run the bollox off it on the easiest bunnys I could find and i'm talking plentiful, not difficult. Short sharp slips being the key. If it's running an catching almost none stop 'maybe' it's mind will concentrate on the job.

i think a ferreting trip is in order :thumbs:

had it happen with a wheaten cross i had i let it go 3 times and got rid.he was a good rabbit dog so a lad off here took him for rabbits which he never barked on just foxes

Don't you think that barking on rabbits, is a "yapper", whereas barking on a fox is a "jacker" ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

no that is defo not the case.as he is doing them no problem :thumbs:

Cheers.

no that is defo not the case.as he is doing them no problem :thumbs:

Not on about your dog mate ! I was replying to Mr Scents post. :thumbs:

Cheers.