any of you lads do the cooking

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'll be totally honest, I'm 33 and never cooked a thing in my whole life, I've never had to. However I thought it about time I learned, so I recently enrolled in a cookery course, and I tell

I don't do all the cooking but I do cook, will try my hand at anything. I'm doing keema naan's and a curry today, I've always cooked but lately I've grown real fond of it and I do get complimented on

Well I'll be totally honest, I'm 33 and never cooked a thing in my whole life, I've never had to. However I thought it about time I learned, so I recently enrolled in a cookery course, and I tell you what I'm absolutely love it.

I have had a great time, I've been making everything I can think of, stews, casseroles, pies, quiss fresh hand made bread, cakes the works. So far I've had nothing but good reviews, and plenty of empty plates, like I said im loving every bit of it, and on a plus side I get a recognised qualification out of it so happy days

• Like 4

I do all the cooking. Our lass stopped when i took the smoke alarm down. She was using it as a bloody timer!

I was laid up for two days earlier this year, had to get up 'cos I would have died of starvation or bloody food poisoning.

Edited by trenchfoot

Same here stig I cook 90 % of our meals,,, today I did chili con carna,,, but at the same time tried something new,,, we often eat chicken chassure , done from scratch,,, well I didn't have chicken or white wine ,,,,lol

So it's rabbit and the alcohol part comes from a good glass of home made sloe gin,,, so it's not realy chicken chassure , ile tell you tomorrow if it's any good

• Like 2

I love cooking, i'll have a got at anything. I've a hole butchered pig in the freezer at the moment, so going to give pork belly a go tomorrow, any tips ?

this dish but instead of noodles use rice and add some birds eye chilies..............best dish in the world!!!!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/180610/thaistyle-crispy-belly-pork