NEED A PUP AFTER MY BAD NEWS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is a collie grey saluki whippet very good worker to worker breeding ......  

Thanks to everybody that has pm'd me with offers of a pup and support I am glad to say I am now sorted and will be picking my new pup up tomorrow .........

Cheers guys ... I will say one thing for her she is a fearless little fecker .... Had the builders here the other day and they told me to watch the pup as they were firing their Paslo nail gun which i

Cheers guys ... I will say one thing for her she is a fearless little fecker .... Had the builders here the other day and they told me to watch the pup as they were firing their Paslo nail gun which is pretty loud ... I kept an eye on her to what she would do ... They fired the gun in quick succession ... The pup ran straight at them grabbed the nail gun lead and started shaking it lol .... The day before she was dragging a dead squirrel around the yard ...........

nice pup Ken, and well bred . like'em with bit of fire in there belly, better than the other way round. :yes: she sould be spot on for anything by the sound of it lol , my pup Buck driving Bryn nuts lol Bryn must have necked him 10 times a day, but the little fecker keeps giong back for more :laugh: what the older bitch like with her .?

2af76aef6286b24c5d3e50eee797136f.jpg

Nice little pup mate, I knew Merle would come back into fashion again :laugh: :laugh: should win some rosettes with her :yes:

Edited by Sirius

How old is teagan socks? Have you ever done any beating/shooting work with her out of intrest?

I like to see pups behave like that, it gives you a bit of confidence if nothing else. I'm waiting for a pup out of a friends little lamping bitch but she didn't take last time and we are a bit worried she might be in the same boat as your teagan. I don't mind waiting though.

Thanks to everybody that has pm'd me with offers of a pup and support I am glad to say I am now sorted and will be picking my new pup up tomorrow .........

Sorry to hear Tegan didn't take, lets hope the new arrival becomes as good, it has a tough act to follow.ATB Tony.

A little cracker there socks very handy breeding to , keep your eye on that chalkwarren make sure he doesnt sneak her in his camera bag : /

Your right he does like them merles ........

Cheers guys ... I will say one thing for her she is a fearless little fecker .... Had the builders here the other day and they told me to watch the pup as they were firing their Paslo nail gun which is pretty loud ... I kept an eye on her to what she would do ... They fired the gun in quick succession ... The pup ran straight at them grabbed the nail gun lead and started shaking it lol .... The day before she was dragging a dead squirrel around the yard ...........

nice pup Ken, and well bred . like'em with bit of fire in there belly, better than the other way round. :yes: she sould be spot on for anything by the sound of it lol , my pup Buck driving Bryn nuts lol Bryn must have necked him 10 times a day, but the little fecker keeps giong back for more :laugh: what the older bitch like with her .?

To be honest mate Tegan is pretty indifferent to her ... The pup spends all day playing my little cocker bitch ......

Nice little pup mate, I knew Merle would come back into fashion again :laugh: :laugh: should win some rosettes with her :yes:

Oooooo yes she will be a nice age for entering the puppy class come the summer :laugh:

How old is teagan socks? Have you ever done any beating/shooting work with her out of intrest?

I like to see pups behave like that, it gives you a bit of confidence if nothing else. I'm waiting for a pup out of a friends little lamping bitch but she didn't take last time and we are a bit worried she might be in the same boat as your teagan. I don't mind waiting though.

Tegan is eight mate she will work to the gun no problem and retrieves fur and feather and will retrieve from water also ........