A Proud Moment....

Thanks lads/lasses I really am blessed with great kids, Lex just loves learning about anything soaks it up like a sponge. Nice that its been published in a "real" book, if she dosen't achieve anything else in life she'll still of achieved a lot more than some.

She definatley gets her looks from her Mam but the brains are definatley down to me. :D

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 6 year old daughter came home from school yesterday and really made her Mam and Dads day, she's only gone and had a story published in a book. To say we were proud was an understatement, I was be

That's brilliant mate, she really is a very smart kid, and beautiful with it. You are very lucky to have such wonderful children. Well done Lexy! :toast:   I guess this is going to cost me a coupl

Well done that youngen.. ..she obviously takes after her mother.. ..

Posted Images

My 6 year old daughter came home from school yesterday and really made her Mam and Dads day, she's only gone and had a story published in a book. :toast: To say we were proud was an understatement, I was beaming like a cheshire cat, not only is she beautiful but she's also talented. Well done Lexy you really are a star. :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

post-41061-0-55508400-1349858918_thumb.jpg

Now thats a positive post, well done to your little girl matey.

Brilliant !! :victory: :victory: :victory: