EVERY ONE LOOK PLEASE

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is hard and i know there are many parents with differing views macullinth. Is a very small town a high st a monument Coulple of pubs communtity center etc. , every one knows every one kid

Listen boys, I agree with you but the fact is its not safe.....I know it's not right but that's how it is.   Now I never buy newspapers but the old woman got one today to have a look about this terr

. I know what your saying bud but we need a stronger punishment HANG THEM

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Without getting into a bun fight over the rights and wrong of 5 year old out on the street at 7pm .

Its not unlike the childhood some of grew up in in quiet areas of the country that part of world is close knit area :thumbs: and generally safe for kids to play in groups looking out for each other.

ATB Cookie

• Like 4

Just heard on Radio 2 news now that they are hundreds out looking for her, hope she is found safe and well.....don't like watching the news gone because there is always tragic stories on there most days, only yesterday that guy drove up a quiet country lane and killed his two children then topped himself........,what is the world coming to.

SINDASOX

I regularly see kids on thier own, and I think aren't thier parents wondering where they are!

I'm talking About toddler age 5/6. And the same kids btw are none to shy to come up and speak to you.

Lol I've watched my mates kids a few times, and tbh I don't let them out my sight . I'm f*****g stressed out by the time they are picked up. I couldn't be a parent far to much responsibility.

What awful news the parents must be in bits.We live in a tight community but I still don't let my 5 & 6 year olds out alone,it only takes a minute for some sick waste of oxygen to drive by and take a child.Please let her be found safe and sound these events are getting far too regular its frightening. x

Edited by ferretgirl79

It must be awful for the parents having to go through this, I hope they find the young girl safe and well.

Don't want to be critical at a terrible time like this BUT what parents think its ok for a 5 year old to be out playing alone at 7pm in the evening. I know some areas "seem" safe BUT these animals target the little communities like this for that very reason.

Maybe if the sentences fit the crimes [A proper deterrent] these scum of humanity would think twice, no second chances for these c**ts..I,ve got four kids and this has got to be your worst nightmare .........Hope she,s found safe and well and the c**t thats took her suffers severely ...