brian brinded

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought a quick set net off Brian 12 or 15 years ago, and It's still going strong, however that was in another lifetime going by these reports, it certainly doesn't sound a very good business model.

must admit I have a 100 yard quick set and basket from Brian that is 20 year old that's still going strong 

DONT FECKING SAY THIS IVE JUST BROUGHT A 50YRD QUICK SET NET OFF LIAM IF IT STARTS GO GO WRONG ILL BE PAYING THEM A VISIT THATS A PROMISE :censored::chair::gunsmilie:

Well lets say the nets fine ive checked every knot took 2 hrs everything looks good to me .....BLOODY BETTER BE.......

better rigging your own if you have time and paitience , brinded etc there not worh there salt, money ,,money, money,and theres always an odd one willing to part , ill get the truth about brinded a freind does the shows he knows him better all the best

THE MANS A LIAR .............. GLEN WATERS CAME UP WITH THE LONG NETTING SYSTEM

DUCKWING :yes:

longnetting has been going on long before glenn waters was even thought about, he did however put together the quickset net !

;)

ISNT THAT WHAT WAS SAID ??????????????? :blink:

DUCKWING

Guest craftycarper
Last August, i orderd some purse nets off them, they took 2 weeks to get to me :blink:

They lasted a month, before all got riped with holes in them, never again. :no:

Frank.

:hmm: darn it, i must have been done as well. All my nets have holes in them, bloody ferrets keep getting out of them........

DONT FECKING SAY THIS IVE JUST BROUGHT A 50YRD QUICK SET NET OFF LIAM IF IT STARTS GO GO WRONG ILL BE PAYING THEM A VISIT THATS A PROMISE :censored::chair::gunsmilie:

Well lets say the nets fine ive checked every knot took 2 hrs everything looks good to me .....BLOODY BETTER BE.......

It's the quality of the twine used that is the problem. Wait till you have a big buck kicking around in it ;)

Better knitting your own in my opinion ;)

90fcc934-1.jpg

(recognise that Mole Catcher ? :D )

spunnet.jpg

Guest Frank

Last August, i orderd some purse nets off them, they took 2 weeks to get to me :blink:

They lasted a month, before all got riped with holes in them, never again. :no:

Frank.

:hmm: darn it, i must have been done as well. All my nets have holes in them, bloody ferrets keep getting out of them........

:D Thats not what i ment. :laugh: , but i know where your coming from. :D;)

Frank.

• 3 months later...

:no:

i have just had nearly a month off b******t of brinded's i ordered a quick net system as soon as i had ordered it there was nothing but b******t if any of you lads out there want to buy nets and dont mind waiting months and dont mind being lied to then brindeds are the ones for you to deel with if not dont touch buy the way i never did get my net :no:

Edited by ferret 1

Are you sure? He may have been the first to make others aware of it through his 'commercial venture' but can you really say that before him no-one else set themselves up with the same 'system'?

Crow

Are you sure? He may have been the first to make others aware of it through his 'commercial venture' but can you really say that before him no-one else set themselves up with the same 'system'?

Crow

Crow,...you would argue 'black is fecking white'.... :laugh::laugh:

Obviously,.one could never say with 100 % CERTAINTY,... :D that other netting enthusiasts from around the entire fecking universe didn't 'come up' with the 'quick set' method of long netting BEFORE Mr Glenn Waters.... :doh: However,..he was definitly the FIRST to show the concept on his wee video,..( hardly much of a commercial venture mate,.more of a minor 'cottage industry'...done from the front room :yes:

The FIRST 'quick set' ,.net on the poles kits were sold by ME..... :victory:

This was soon followed by Brinded ,.who utilised a basket system ,..the likes of which I personaly saw at the premises of a West Dorset netting supplier ,.way back in the early 1980's... :thumbs:

Not much is new,...not realy... :D

However things 'pan out' for the future,.and whatever new improvements to the system occur,.and THEY WILL OCCUR,...I will never forget my own vision of Mr Glenn Waters running out his nets and 'educating' me :clapper: In my opinion,...he is the ORIGINAL,...end of story.... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN