brian brinded

hi as any one had any problems with the brindeds i dont want to say much as just sorted legal advice, but these people have ripped me of for a lot of money and sick of trying to phone them and talk as one of them is pissed :drink: all the time, and the other just lies, they both have different stories when i ring, been to two shows they have been to, to pick some stuff up and they have sold it both times before i got there, and dont seem to think there is any thing wrong with it :censored: here are some stories about them but would like to here if any one as had problems, all the old man seems to say is i invented the long net system, and i invented this and i invented that ,this man would say he invented the wheel if you asked him,any way cheers hope someone can help

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought a quick set net off Brian 12 or 15 years ago, and It's still going strong, however that was in another lifetime going by these reports, it certainly doesn't sound a very good business model.

must admit I have a 100 yard quick set and basket from Brian that is 20 year old that's still going strong 

I live not far from the Brindeds I was gonna visit them in a couple of weeks for some nets, I'd heard they were slow with their delivery, but I put that down to the shite postal service up here, I'd not heard of crap quality, I don't think I'll bother me arse going now.

Is it the son thats p*ssed the whole time, that'll explain why they've spent the last few years living in a caravan while they build their house, the block work is still only a couple of courses up.

your not the only one from what ive been told

[/quo

there is something wrong just found out CW won't let them advertise any more with them, so thats gotta say something, SO PLEASE EVERY ONE WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING WE ALL WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY SO DONT LET PEOPLE LIKE THIS RIP YOU OFF:censored: THEY ARE THE REASON HUNTING GETS A BAD NAME :censored::censored: