david hancock lurchers

For bosun.

ftree3_zps9aadbb5b.jpg

Thank you Darbo :victory:

Did he really have a dog called Monica Lewinsky.... That said, my mate's got one called Fritzel... :yes::laugh:

Does he breed to a tight blood line ?

Have a look at his website gnipper under news [archive) it explains his bloodlines. i went there about 6 times from 1986 -1989 and got 2 pups of him in 87 and 89. it was simple then 1/2 cross 3/4 cross and the odd reverse 3/4 cross. these days all these fractions of mixed collie etc is a bit too much for me to understand :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Borderscott,I do keep plummer type terriers amongst others ,I thought I'd put a few pics in to brighten your obvious dull existence living in sh*tsville,I know you don't get out much so here's a few m

Away back....before the internet was in the ken of normal mortals....Blake Farm was probably a bit rough and ready.....but ye made yer choice, paid yer money and fecked off home....nowadays it's certa

I pointed several folk towards both the Welsh litter and Magpie's pups and another litter on here a while ago which escapes me now...........   One fella who sent several PMs in his 'long and fruit

Posted Images

Some cracking photos on this topic, the rest of it got a bit 'Hancock topic' . lol.

Nice looking dog in your avatar.

Cheers for that johnny, he's coming on well now, just got to keep getting out with him.

Good strong looking dog atb Johnny

For bosun.

ftree3_zps9aadbb5b.jpg

Thank you Darbo :victory:

Did he really have a dog called Monica Lewinsky.... That said, my mate's got one called Fritzel... :yes::laugh:

Does he breed to a tight blood line ?

Have a look at his website gnipper under news [archive) it explains his bloodlines. i went there about 6 times from 1986 -1989 and got 2 pups of him in 87 and 89. it was simple then 1/2 cross 3/4 cross and the odd reverse 3/4 cross. these days all these fractions of mixed collie etc is a bit too much for me to understand :thumbs:
It was a joke about Fritzl mate, the old bloke who had all them kids with his daughter :D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

ffs , i have had a laugh reading this topic, who cares what hancock's breeding, who cares what his pups are like,

who cares if mines better than yours at chasing bags(jesus)

the only thing that really matters, is how well, your new pup turns out.

or are we all remembering, some c**ts watching an laughing at you, cos yer dogs not as good as joe's,

so long as your pleased , who gives a f**k but you, yes, you , the man that moans like f**k at how joe's dog is better bred than yours

remember also nature, has a funny way at determining how and what is the best of a litter.

derby, an oaks winning horses and dogs, dont necessarily mean top class offspring

good luck finding out .

• Like 1

Borderscot,all 3 of those new stud dogs came out the same litter,the largest (boycie) has been put to the bigger greyhound bitches to produce bigger pups and its only through feedback from working lads that a pattern will emerge as to what is the best producer,you must remember that these are the first litters from these new stud dogs, years ago we all knew good dogs off the likes of "CHUCKLES" "TAFFY" etc, so without feedback from honest working lads you have no measuring stick or if you need to change direction genetically,I can't understand keeping 3 stud dogs out of the same litter by looks alone but its none of my business.I have no axe to grind one way or the other regarding his dogs as I'll never own one but I will give him honest feedback on the working ability of this bitch,WM

p.s. Are you the lad that runs the plastic bagchasers at the gamefairs????

attachicon.gifDSCN1100.jpg[/url

attachicon.gifnew folder.jpg

a couple of my old lurchers collie bred

Tidy dogs them mate.

somebody told me 1/4 collie from hancocks will be no good u need at least a 1/2 collie if they are not

workers to stand a chance

cheers relic2

:hmm:

The old saying "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" comes to mind...

Somebody told me you can't stock break a bull cross :laugh:

somebody told me 1/4 collie from hancocks will be no good u need at least a 1/2 collie if they are not

workers to stand a chance

cheers relic2

:hmm:

The old saying "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" comes to mind...

Somebody told me you can't stock break a bull cross :laugh:

You'd be surprised how many folk accept that as fact...... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

• Like 1

McDonald's have been in business for years, they sell a lot of stock ..... So they must be doing something right, and please a lot of folk....... But it doesn't mean they make the best or even quality burgers. The best burgers are either home made or bought from an independent seller who prides themselves on sourcing the best ingredients to make a truly tasty burger.......

On a related note.... All those folk saying that you can't get a collie x pup elsewhere .......well, I've seen about half a dozen decent collie bred litters of lurcher pups on here lately ......and nearly all have struggled to home the pups..... Why??? Because they were worker to worker bred lurchers and not the exact neat percentages you could get from Hancock!

• Like 2