Some Anti's faces from today plus VRM to look out for active in the peaks

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & gi

Posted Images

What's the law on making a citizens arrest?

It has to be an indictable offense/ an offence at common law.

Guess what? Breach of the Peace is an indictable offence, one that was taken very seriously a few years ago....

Make sure you have plenty of witnesses for corroboration, you can use reasonable, proportionate and justifiable force, and you must phone the police as soon as is practically possible.

Tell them you are DETAINING them (not arresting as legally it's a whole new ball park), what for, inform them the police are on the way, and only use restraints if you're qualified.

Happy hunting :D

• Like 1

Cowards: hiding their faces. We are prepared to stand up openly and defend our rights, limited though they may appear to be at the moment, which is more than can be said for those cowardly creatures with their balaclavas.

What I can't understand, naive as I am, is how they can get away with disrupting a perfectly legal pursuit and not get arrested for it: can someone please explain this to me? If we were to similarly disrupt a music festival, football match, we'd be arrested straight away.

Cowards: hiding their faces. We are prepared to stand up openly and defend our rights, limited though they may appear to be at the moment, which is more than can be said for those cowardly creatures with their balaclavas.

What I can't understand, naive as I am, is how they can get away with disrupting a perfectly legal pursuit and not get arrested for it: can someone please explain this to me? If we were to similarly disrupt a music festival, football match, we'd be arrested straight away.

Because the law doesent want to stop them, simple,

Its called active discrimination,against us that is, we all ought to goose step past them shouting zeich hiel every time we see them little dictators

Apart from yourself lab and maybe a couple of others. The majority of shooters on those estates. And syndicates despise lurcher men.

They will use them, when it suits. Take thier cash for thier useless organisations, and happily march on parliament with the lurcher men, to swell the ranks on the ban march. However at the end of the day they couldn't give a f**k about our pastime. Some of the daft posts on here from some dog men, certainly does not help that divide, but a divide is what is it. It's f**k all new anyway. Just got to be a step ahead of the unwashed c**ts!

Its called active discrimination,against us that is, we all ought to goose step past them shouting zeich hiel every time we see them little dictators

3/4 of them are antifa anyway, so that would set them off lol