Some Anti's faces from today plus VRM to look out for active in the peaks

I think the dogmen idea is a good one - ones without certificates to protect would be preferable :yes:

Why the fekin hell should any lurcher man put his neck on the line to protect toffee nosed grouse shooters sport whos keepers would no doubt report them to the police if they caught them mooching on their moors with running dogs.
  • Like 8

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & gi

Posted Images

I think the dogmen idea is a good one - ones without certificates to protect would be preferable :yes:

Why the fekin hell should any lurcher man put his neck on the line to protect toffee nosed grouse shooters sport whos keepers would no doubt report them to the police if they caught them mooching on their moors with running dogs.

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

• Like 12

Wat and get the chance of loosing your liberty with a prison sentance you f****n idiot.
  • Like 3

Wat and get the chance of loosing your liberty with a prison sentance you f****n idiot.

Didnt bother you when you were stealing all those pheasant did it ya clown!!

Didnt bother you when you were stealing all those pheasant did it ya clown!!

Did it fook.
  • Like 2

Seriously though lab do you think that those people shooting grouse would come and help your average group of terrier lads that are getting harassed by antis?

Cheers fd.

Probably not, its not about them though is it. Its about keepers, beaters and anyone involved in shoots or even any country sport you choose to take part in. These c**ts think they can just turn up and ruin it when theres months of hard graft went into it and they know the police are there to stop them getting there c**t kicked and thats that. Dont think we need to set the divide any further though thats why i posted to Poacher........ :thumbs:

• Like 2

Seriously though lab do you think that those people shooting grouse would come and help your average group of terrier lads that are getting harassed by antis?

Cheers fd.

Thing is pal, its nothing about those that can and those that cant. I know plenty of lads that can afford to shoot grouse and pheasant, and stags and bucks, that have had the nouse or the ability to work their way up from nothing at all. They have chosen their path in life and that is it, simple.

The shoot that collapses because of these feckers, doesnt just loose the keeper, but the beaters don't get paid, the pickers up don't get paid, the huntsmen dont get the work(in the olden days of course!) the terrier men don't get the work for the hunt (in the olden days of course!) the local lady doesn't get paid to come and help out preparing lunch on the shoot days, the local vet doesn't get fees for looking after all the gundogs, all the lads don't get the experience of the shoot, the etiquette, the vermin control, the chance to get out rabbiting and ratting and most of all the craic. Thats besides the fact that the hares will have dissappeared because nobody will be looking after their interests.

But if thats the way you want it it pal, do what you think works well for you.!

• Like 6
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I love shooting grouse :whistling: I love shooting I love running dogs I love ferretting I love hunting its a way of life .

Thats why we should protect each others intrests they want to ban it all not just grouse shooting .

Plus your be amazed if you do some leg work on the moors the keeper might let you run your dogs legally :laugh:

ATB Cookie up that way in mid sept

What a set of shitty arses...tegater you put it absolutely right, it's not just the shoot that's disrupted, it's the whole chain of people, businesses, revenue and way of life. If they've done nowt wrong, why wear a mask? Scared!