DEATH PENALTY FOR NONCES

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high.

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing t

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a back room and shot in the back of the head,[ just like the nazis did to the jews] there and then, no waiting about. this is wat should be done. dont fock about jailing,feeding and keeping these low lifes. they are vermin and should be shot.

• Like 11

I think once they have been proven guilty - they should get the same punishment/torture/murder they dealt on their victim.

Such as - If someone strangled me or someone - they should be strangled (once proven guilty) etc etc

R.I.P little Tia xx

Edited by MoChara
  • Like 5

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high. :yes:

100% agree mate,when theres no doubt whatsoever and all the evidence is 100%,then hang the fecking lot of em,not just nonces,why should we pay to keep vermin alive :thumbs:

• Like 1

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high. :yes:

100% agree mate,when theres no doubt whatsoever and all the evidence is 100%,then hang the fecking lot of em,not just nonces,why should we pay to keep vermin alive :thumbs:

exactly, if they admit or are found 100% guilty why not, scum like that dont deserve to live and have no benefit to give at all why keep them locked up fed and watered theres just no point at all horrible b*****ds

Anyone guilty of murdering/raping children are extremley disturbed and need the old fatal neck brace imo. Look at how long and how much it cost the tax payers to look after Brady/Hindley? while all the while allowing them to dictate how they should be treated. That piece of shit who did Jessica and Holly is an ideal starting point for capital punishment and thus send out a warning that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. Sadly this countries legal system lacks the backbone to bite the bullet and implement such a radical punishment. We so much want to like the Yanks but fail dismally in the Yanks balls to get get this kind of punishment implemented. I would gladly administer the lethal injection myself or pull the lever at the gallows and still sleep soundly in my bed knowing ive done this once proud country a good service. Come on Britian .. Grow a set of balls ffs...regards stabba

• Like 4

I think once they have been proven guilty - they should get the same punishment/torture/murder they dealt on their victim.

Such as - If someone strangled me or someone - they should be strangled (once proven guilty) etc etc

R.I.P little Tia xx

Don't think that would work with paedo's though.....theyre incurable life should mean life....personally I would throw them to the victims families and let them met out their own justice :bad:

R.I.P little Tia xx

Don't think that would work with paedo's though.....theyre incurable life should mean life....personally I would throw them to the victims families and let them met out their own justice :bad:

Just get an old man to rape the fooker. :yes:

When the justice system is 100 percent bullet proof, the I would agree wholeheartedly......however, we have seen in the steven lawrence case that the justice system can be re-engineered to please whatever politically correct nonsense is the catchphrase of the day!

The reality is with murder, that in current law, even if one of our kids were just with a group of people and one of that group stabs someone, then our kids would be just as guilty and get hung!........no sorry, the modern political class cannot be trusted with life or death decisions no matter what the crime is.....

• Like 3