DEATH PENALTY FOR NONCES

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high.

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing t

brady is on 24 hour suiside whatch he is force fed food he wants to die as he like hindley will not get out alive , he suffers the indignity every day of having tubes forced down his throught and feed pumed in he has know control of his life , i no were your all coming from but to give him his wish of death when he wants it is giving him power and the right to live or die he never give them kids that choise and as we can not kill him taking his right away is the next best thing only my opinion

• Like 1

brady is on 24 hour suiside whatch he is force fed food he wants to die as he like hindley will not get out alive , he suffers the indignity every day of having tubes forced down his throught and feed pumed in he has know control of his life , i no were your all coming from but to give him his wish of death when he wants it is giving him power and the right to live or die he never give them kids that choise and as we can not kill him taking his right away is the next best thing only my opinion

em drop a couple of wormy dog turds down the tube for desert
  • Like 1

em drop a couple of wormy dog turds down the tube for desert

think the odd bit of flem will find its way
  • Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Well if we are going to bring back hanging for murders etc then man traps for poachers should be allowed again :whistling: as there is not one person who is poaching because they need to feed there famliy like back 100/200 years ago so there is no excuse for it.

ATB Cookie

You realy do talk some shit fella somebody taking a bit of game cannot be placed in the same categorie as these pieces of shit child killers ..... As for people hunting to feed their family it's not so far fetched when 3.6 million children are living in poverty in the uk and between 50 and 70% are growing up in poverty ........

Depends which side of fence you are if your slogging your guts out keepering and somebody clears you pens out ,

But all I saying is everbody is harping on about the death sentence for murder etc but going on that we need to adjust the punishment for all crimes be it speeding or poaching or tax evasion etc.

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

are you foooking real coming on here when a child has been murded and your going on about pheasants give you sad head a foooking shake you sad twat

Some of you wanting a man put to death before he has been put on trial and convicted a childs dead yes very sad but we dont know the full facts before claiming we need to put the guy to death.

I am not comparing the two crimes just comparing that diffrent folk put diffrent opinons on diffrent crimes most would say that kiddy fiddling requires death if proven .

But some would say that poaching warrants you hands being cut off while others would say not .

This topic provokes strong feelings but we must not think taking anothers lifes equals fairness

ATB Cookie

Well if we are going to bring back hanging for murders etc then man traps for poachers should be allowed again :whistling: as there is not one person who is poaching because they need to feed there famliy like back 100/200 years ago so there is no excuse for it.

ATB Cookie

You realy do talk some shit fella somebody taking a bit of game cannot be placed in the same categorie as these pieces of shit child killers ..... As for people hunting to feed their family it's not so far fetched when 3.6 million children are living in poverty in the uk and between 50 and 70% are growing up in poverty ........

Depends which side of fence you are if your slogging your guts out keepering and somebody clears you pens out ,

But all I saying is everbody is harping on about the death sentence for murder etc but going on that we need to adjust the punishment for all crimes be it speeding or poaching or tax evasion etc.

are you foooking real coming on here when a child has been murded and your going on about pheasants give you sad head a foooking shake you sad twat

Some of you wanting a man put to death before he has been put on trial and convicted a childs dead yes very sad but we dont know the full facts before claiming we need to put the guy to death.

I am not comparing the two crimes just comparing that diffrent folk put diffrent opinons on diffrent crimes most would say that kiddy fiddling requires death if proven .

But some would say that poaching warrants you hands being cut off while others would say not .

This topic provokes strong feelings but we must not think taking anothers lifes equals fairness

ATB Cookie

how old are you
  • Like 1

Labotomize the cnuts so they are dribbling wreck then sling em in the nearest under funded sanitorium and quite simply forget about em...happened in the past so could happen again without much opposition i'd have thought. The next best thing to death imo :yes:

ATB Cookie

did you write this

Lord longford said hes not a bad chap.he must have been bucking myra as well .and some of you voted for him shame on you.

believe it or not i worked for a professor of physoilogy who worked with an studied him an he said the same,,, he said to me the krays were worse

ATB Cookie

and this

Lord longford said hes not a bad chap.he must have been bucking myra as well .and some of you voted for him shame on you.

believe it or not i worked for a professor of physoilogy who worked with an studied him an he said the same,,, he said to me the krays were worse

so was BULLROOT ALISON.USED YO BE IN D WING IN THE CRUM.