DEATH PENALTY FOR NONCES

or keep the horrible cxxts on a hospital wing .and use them for spare parts ie anybody needing a kidney transplant eyes lung ect [all done with no anastectic of course]lol

I whuld rather die than have parts from a nonse put in me

:thumbs:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high.

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing t

The rest of his life will be horrible no doubt about it emaigen all them lads who want to hurt him in what ever jail he lands in all them screws who have got little girls don't think for 1 miniute doors don't get left open coz they do not all screws are c**ts some pride ther selvs on making sure justice is done usualy after they get sentanced buckets of smackheads shit and piss frew on them full of aids and hep c. Anyone who gets to him will be praised of the rest of the jail that's a big thing ther will be bountys put on his head smack heads turn to hit men in jail for a bag of the golden brown all these nonses get tourtcherd in pen at evry oppertunity what's available to to the normal cons no holds barred and he deserves evry second of it and more

WRONG screws are just as bad if not worse than these cxxts .
  • Like 2

Stone them, torture them. Isn't that what we object to from the middle east And all those other barbaric nations.

I would certainly like to think we ate above that. Yes they are scum, and I ain't defending them, but live executions And torture Ffs lol

How do you know it's totally different? I'm just saying accidents do happen but I agree if they were trying to cover it up they should be blasted. Again, you don't know it's first degree or anymore about it than I do, just because it's emotional for some people doesn't mean everyone involved should be shot. JMO.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Well if we are going to bring back hanging for murders etc then man traps for poachers should be allowed again :whistling: as there is not one person who is poaching because they need to feed there famliy like back 100/200 years ago so there is no excuse for it.

ATB Cookie

Keith Bennetts mother only wants to know the location of her sons remains to give the lad a propa burial before she dies.

Hindly and now Brady see it as lasting power by not revealing the location. They are evil scum.

Give me at Most a day with the f****r and il have you the location.

These b*****ds should have no rights, torture him slow, do whatever it takes to get him to reveal Keiths location, the b*****d is 110% guilty and imo is the devil incarnate, treat him as such.

That poor woman ...her life RUINED by those verminous weasels...

Truth is,..(and anyone who has hunted over that area will attest),...I doubt whether Brady COULD find where he buried the chavies, even if he wanted to,...no,.best to have done the fecker, right from the start,..easy peasy,. any competent slaughterman would have had him dropped, gutted and skinned, in double quick time,.cruel wicked monster... :censored:

Same could be said of the McCanns :whistling:

the thing i never understood about this case is why the kids were left un supervised in a strange place...........i mean in a hotel in a foreign place ...............unfamilliar surroundings..............

i know they so called checked on them but ......................maybe its just me but i couldnt of left my kids like that.................and look what happened when they did..........

there still something not right about this case ....................in my opionion

• Like 4

Well if we are going to bring back hanging for murders etc then man traps for poachers should be allowed again :whistling: as there is not one person who is poaching because they need to feed there famliy like back 100/200 years ago so there is no excuse for it.

ATB Cookie

You realy do talk some shit fella somebody taking a bit of game cannot be placed in the same categorie as these pieces of shit child killers ..... As for people hunting to feed their family it's not so far fetched when 3.6 million children are living in poverty in the uk and between 50 and 70% are growing up in poverty ........

• Like 4

Keith Bennetts mother only wants to know the location of her sons remains to give the lad a propa burial before she dies.

Hindly and now Brady see it as lasting power by not revealing the location. They are evil scum.

Give me at Most a day with the f****r and il have you the location.

These b*****ds should have no rights, torture him slow, do whatever it takes to get him to reveal Keiths location, the b*****d is 110% guilty and imo is the devil incarnate, treat him as such.

That poor woman ...her life RUINED by those verminous weasels...

Truth is,..(and anyone who has hunted over that area will attest),...I doubt whether Brady COULD find where he buried the chavies, even if he wanted to,...no,.best to have done the fecker, right from the start,..easy peasy,. any competent slaughterman would have had him dropped, gutted and skinned, in double quick time,.cruel wicked monster... :censored:

A mate of mine works at the place where they force feed the b*****d to keep him alive, I said why don't they let him starve himself but that's what he wants so they keep him going. I reckon he knows full well where that kid, probably not even out on the moor and that's why he's so smug about it.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

ATB Cookie

You realy do talk some shit fella somebody taking a bit of game cannot be placed in the same categorie as these pieces of shit child killers ..... As for people hunting to feed their family it's not so far fetched when 3.6 million children are living in poverty in the uk and between 50 and 70% are growing up in poverty ........

Depends which side of fence you are if your slogging your guts out keepering and somebody clears you pens out ,

But all I saying is everbody is harping on about the death sentence for murder etc but going on that we need to adjust the punishment for all crimes be it speeding or poaching or tax evasion etc.

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

Depends which side of fence you are if your slogging your guts out keepering and somebody clears you pens out ,

But all I saying is everbody is harping on about the death sentence for murder etc but going on that we need to adjust the punishment for all crimes be it speeding or poaching or tax evasion etc.

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

You have obvliously never done a thing wrong in your whole life then I take it ???

Put it this way you or me get caught coursing a hare with a running dog,worst case senario for me would be banned from keeping dogs, if am a fcuking peado I get special treatment in the pokey (jail) and aloud to keep my knob so when free i can meet up with some unsuspecting female and create my own family, its fcuking joke hang the fcukers and save the tax payer a fortune

• Like 1