moving out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wormwood Scrubs ............   Best of luck to you and grow from the experience

You have to start some where lad, and it wont do your CV any good if you jump out of every job you get the chance off. Get your head down and get stuck in, mouth shut and learn. You were lucky you go

Moved out at 17 worked hard got a house settled with the woman have 3 kids now me dogs and very happy have fun enjoy life but keep your head screwed on don't take to much for granted listen to good ad

Lived with my off and on over the years and got my first place at 17 with a girl and my newborn daughter. Didn't work out and moved back to my nans for a few years or so then got my own place at 21.

Good luck! :good:

Moved out for a year at 17, only to me grandmas though :whistling: back home now at 22, can't afford my own place and i'm single so feck it, i'm lucky my parents don't mind what i do and when i do it. Help a bit round the house and it's sweet :tongue2:

I wish you all the best of luck :thumbs: I moved out of the "family" home when i was 15, me and my fella got a flat - then moved into a 3 bed house when i got MoChara as we needed the room - then all went to the dogs and we both had to move in with my ma for a few months until we moved back to county down - now settled great.

My point is, it might not always go smoothly but it will work out in the end - good luck :victory:

Moved out for a year at 17, only to me grandmas though :whistling: back home now at 22, can't afford my own place and i'm single so feck it, i'm lucky my parents don't mind what i do and when i do it. Help a bit round the house and it's sweet :tongue2:

Bet that was more like a week................ :yes::angel:

Bet that was more like a week................ :yes::angel:

:laugh: go away ginger minge!

Left when I was 19 to start a shepherding job - best thing ever done. You have to get out quick...

Remember the first verse of This Be The Verse by Phillip Larkin:

They f**k you up your mum and dad.

They may not mean to but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had.

And add some extra just for you.

Some truth to his I reckon...

• Like 1

Moved out when I was 16 and moved in with my boyfriend, that went arse up and I ended up on the streets after a few months of roughing it I moved back with my parents then got a live in job as a commis chef at a hotel in rutland

Moved back in with my parents again when I was ill and then moved with them to ireland, moved in to a flat on my own when I was pregnant with my dog and rented land for my ponies, eventually my fella moved in with me.

Didn't think even you would go so low Gem, how is the pup? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only kidding :tongue2:

Cheers, D.