Dope smokers !!!

Hd if mixes were so good why do people pay as much as 20 a gram for decent high grade or 12.50 for a t of homegrown when they can get a q of sold delivered for 20? Solid is shit, get a green smoker and give then solid they're fine yet give a solid smoker green and they are well and truelly f****d.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

council hash biggest lot of crap tar in it and coffe to give it colour trainwreck was one of my favourite lasts for hours all this reading about makes me want to start again had my turn at it and it left me with f--ked lungs so be warned must admit did enjoy it but atb

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

probably the main reason why i keep falling of this wall .....

nae offence mate but how the fook can that possibly get ye any more stoned than pure pollen or pure skunk in ye bong??

when we was younger an used to visit diffrent areas we slagged folks that made mixes, trampy c**ts, if they couldnae afford to smoke it pure then why bother, i dont see how adding any tobacco to hash/green can possible make it stronger.. even if it is burnt powered baccy lol

fookin madness :laugh:

I really dont know buddy but ive wondered that , but i can gaurentee you it used to do something -

say for example if you smoked twenty bongs of solids & somebody else smoked 20 mix hits on the bong - whoever smoked the mix hits would be a mess compared to the other .

ive smoked with some good smokers then watched them get 2 - 3 bongs into a mix & walked home .

theres was no tobacco rush i can gaurentee that - also the tobacco would stop letting smoke off after 10 minutes & any smell that was there would be nothing like tobacco .

maybe some sort of chemical in the cigarettes :sorry:

look pal i aint gonna keep harping on here, but yer full a shite, to say been there, seen it an bought the tshirt would be a bit of a wee white lie, i had a few tshirts an hot rocked them all ffs lol

i know from experience than your wrong, i have been to partys all over scotland, england an wales when we used to go raving, an we used to laff at folks smoking mixes, watch them have a few an then gee them a pure un, an watch them whitey hahaha

itl be the effects if the tobacco an you coughing an spluttering like a wee lassie that will make ye feel a bt more light headed, but beleive me, smoking green or pollen pure is stronger than smoking it with baccy in it, in any shape or form..

ill say nowt more on this thread as it seems there are too many experts on it for me :icon_eek:

Well, for a start, you only get pollen off male plants, and smoking it is rough, and gives you a headache, your on about kiff... :tongue2::laugh:

Im the eldest of 4 siblings, and Im now 33. Ive been smoking herbs of all strenths and varieties since I was 11. Now, apart from being busted for culivation twice, Ive not had any serious problems, mental or otherwise, my siblings all turned out to be normal, functioning, employed adults(non-smoking). Neither me or them or any long standing friends I have, have turned into grey, class A, drug addled zombies, as suggested, by the police and some in the medical profession.

People should be allowed to make the decision for themselves.

At the end of the day, its just an unprocessed plant,so dont tar us all with the same brush as the crack heads n smack heads.

There`d be murder if the government turned of the beer....

• Like 3

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for getting you arrested, good for getting rid of spare cash... I'll think of some more later.

It is also good for making you talk nonsense, it's good for making you stay indoors and it's very good for thinking up ridiculous ideas that seem really good at the time.

And more recently it has been known to make people good at computer games.

I thought you was on about beer for a moment then. I rather listen to an old Stoner, with something to say, than a pissed up geezer, repeating himself and spitting/shouting in my ear about f**k all, maybe thats just me..
  • Like 4

I stopped reading after Humpty Numpty said smoking skanky mixes gets you higher than green, the only time I got high off a mix was on B wing in 99. :D

@northernlite the tabs he's on about is fags not tablets mate. :D

hows he no just say fags f--ken eeejjit humpty dumdty :icon_redface:

I think most of them ones on the Ireland Game Fair and show threads, should get some bob hope, theyre all mad lol im only after reading a topic about a show i was going to go to and all hell has broke loose thank feck i didnt go, and wont go to another show either - sticking to hunting "only" feck all that bitching!!

They -

Should sit back, stick a film on, shut their blinds, roll a three skinner, lite it up and.....................................

Chill the f**k out.

I stopped reading after Humpty Numpty said smoking skanky mixes gets you higher than green, the only time I got high off a mix was on B wing in 99. :D

@northernlite the tabs he's on about is fags not tablets mate. :D

humpty dumpty has never said that , before you stick your nose get your facts right rubberjohnny.

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

probably the main reason why i keep falling of this wall .....

You never said it then?

Hd if mixes were so good why do people pay as much as 20 a gram for decent high grade or 12.50 for a t of homegrown when they can get a q of sold delivered for 20? Solid is shit, get a green smoker and give then solid they're fine yet give a solid smoker green and they are well and truelly f****d.

i never liked smoking green always sent me paranoid even from the first time i smoked it .

even in amsterdam i was smoking more solids than green .

each to there own but theres probably alot on here who sit & smoke joints all day and come on this thread thinking there the king of weed

would never of wasted any time with joints ive sat in rounds with these ' great smokers' who know this weed that weed been here been there (weed nerds )

then they join in the round with the lungs and start making excuses as to what time there bus is coming or how they have to meet somebody in 5 minutes while they are getting greener ....

anybody can sit in the house all day & smoke joint after joint :thumbs: