Dope smokers !!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

probably the main reason why i keep falling of this wall .....

nae offence mate but how the fook can that possibly get ye any more stoned than pure pollen or pure skunk in ye bong??

when we was younger an used to visit diffrent areas we slagged folks that made mixes, trampy c**ts, if they couldnae afford to smoke it pure then why bother, i dont see how adding any tobacco to hash/green can possible make it stronger.. even if it is burnt powered baccy lol

fookin madness :laugh:

I really dont know buddy but ive wondered that , but i can gaurentee you it used to do something -

say for example if you smoked twenty bongs of solids & somebody else smoked 20 mix hits on the bong - whoever smoked the mix hits would be a mess compared to the other .

ive smoked with some good smokers then watched them get 2 - 3 bongs into a mix & walked home .

theres was no tobacco rush i can gaurentee that - also the tobacco would stop letting smoke off after 10 minutes & any smell that was there would be nothing like tobacco .

maybe some sort of chemical in the cigarettes :sorry:

look pal i aint gonna keep harping on here, but yer full a shite, to say been there, seen it an bought the tshirt would be a bit of a wee white lie, i had a few tshirts an hot rocked them all ffs lol

i know from experience than your wrong, i have been to partys all over scotland, england an wales when we used to go raving, an we used to laff at folks smoking mixes, watch them have a few an then gee them a pure un, an watch them whitey hahaha

itl be the effects if the tobacco an you coughing an spluttering like a wee lassie that will make ye feel a bt more light headed, but beleive me, smoking green or pollen pure is stronger than smoking it with baccy in it, in any shape or form..

ill say nowt more on this thread as it seems there are too many experts on it for me :icon_eek:

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 1

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

nae offence mate but how the fook can that possibly get ye any more stoned than pure pollen or pure skunk in ye bong??

when we was younger an used to visit diffrent areas we slagged folks that made mixes, trampy c**ts, if they couldnae afford to smoke it pure then why bother, i dont see how adding any tobacco to hash/green can possible make it stronger.. even if it is burnt powered baccy lol

I really dont know buddy but ive wondered that , but i can gaurentee you it used to do something -

say for example if you smoked twenty bongs of solids & somebody else smoked 20 mix hits on the bong - whoever smoked the mix hits would be a mess compared to the other .

ive smoked with some good smokers then watched them get 2 - 3 bongs into a mix & walked home .

theres was no tobacco rush i can gaurentee that - also the tobacco would stop letting smoke off after 10 minutes & any smell that was there would be nothing like tobacco .

look pal i aint gonna keep harping on here, but yer full a shite, to say been there, seen it an bought the tshirt would be a bit of a wee white lie, i had a few tshirts an hot rocked them all ffs lol

i know from experience than your wrong, i have been to partys all over scotland, england an wales when we used to go raving, an we used to laff at folks smoking mixes, watch them have a few an then gee them a pure un, an watch them whitey hahaha

itl be the effects if the tobacco an you coughing an spluttering like a wee lassie that will make ye feel a bt more light headed, but beleive me, smoking green or pollen pure is stronger than smoking it with baccy in it, in any shape or form..

ill say nowt more on this thread as it seems there are too many experts on it for me :icon_eek:

skin up and chill out ye miserable c**t...... :D

• Like 1

skin up and chill out ye miserable c**t...... :D

na ill sit here an mull over the time the pe teacher poked me up bum instead, drugs are ruining me life :D

• Like 1

i was just explaining something , coughing & spluttering :laugh: i know the difference between getting stoned and being light headed off coughing i also know the difference between a

tobacco rush & smoking mix .

just telling something what we used to do i dont want a competition for whos right & wrong & im certainly no expert .

we had a man behind the cafe in amsterdam smoking it who worked there serving weed to people .

i think he would have a similar opinion on it to me if i remember right & i think he would probably know alot more than me & you together .

p.s getting hotrocks in your t-shirts is an amateurs mistake :rolleyes:

Edited by HUMPTY DUMPTY

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

can the same be said about drink???

when i have had a smoke its for 1 reason an 1 reason only, to relax, wind down an chill out, not cos i was buggered or i got low self asteem hahahaha

i dont like drink, an drink dont like me, or it would stop getting me in trouble when i have it lol, so i have a spliff, but beleive me im probs 1 of the happyiest folks ye will meet, i been about a bit yet im still here way 2 kids, a wife an me dogs, i live a life of luxury an count meself lucky, i appreciate what i got... my childhood was a okay, an i got no major complaints in life other than the poxy goverment.... so i think ye statement is full a poooop

of course the same can be said with drink, its a depressant................................................why cant you relax without a smoke....!

so you dont mind when the kids get old enough to start relaxing........with a joint in there hand ...................im glad that people dont agree with what ive said as it makes more sense to me.........................................why cant you go home and relax with the kids and wife with a nice cup of tea...........................ive seen people after a smoke and it makes you different..............and we all know how it makes people feel ...................if thats what your idea of chilling is then thats up to you..........hopefully it will make you feel better.............

i was just explaining something , coughing & spluttering :laugh: i know the difference between getting stoned and being light headed off coughing i also know the difference between a

just telling something what we used to do i dont want a competition for whos right & wrong & im certainly no expert .

we had a man behind the cafe in amsterdam smoking it who worked there giving them ' electric smoking machines' or whatever there called to people .

i think he would have a similar opinion on it to me if i remember right & i think he would probably know alot more than me & you together .

well you keep tellin folks mixes are stronger an its you thatll get the name of amatuer lol

you say your no expert but you know better than me because you smoked some when you went raving & have hotrocks in your t-shirts ? (amateur)

you know better than some guys who owns a cafe in amsterdam whos opinion was similar to what im saying ?

i didnt post to cause an argument or say who what or when your full of shite .

i was just posting something i have experience of but you obviously know more mr holy t-shirt.

And you the one trying to make out that i think im a know it all :huh:

we had a man behind the cafe in amsterdam smoking it who worked surving people .

well you keep tellin folks mixes are stronger an its you thatll get the name of amatuer lol

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

can the same be said about drink???

when i have had a smoke its for 1 reason an 1 reason only, to relax, wind down an chill out, not cos i was buggered or i got low self asteem hahahaha

i dont like drink, an drink dont like me, or it would stop getting me in trouble when i have it lol, so i have a spliff, but beleive me im probs 1 of the happyiest folks ye will meet, i been about a bit yet im still here way 2 kids, a wife an me dogs, i live a life of luxury an count meself lucky, i appreciate what i got... my childhood was a okay, an i got no major complaints in life other than the poxy goverment.... so i think ye statement is full a poooop

of course the same can be said with drink, its a depressant................................................why cant you relax without a smoke....!

so you dont mind when the kids get old enough to start relaxing........with a joint in there hand ...................im glad that people dont agree with what ive said as it makes more sense to me.........................................why cant you go home and relax with the kids and wife with a nice cup of tea...........................ive seen people after a smoke and it makes you different..............and we all know how it makes people feel ...................if thats what your idea of chilling is then thats up to you..........hopefully it will make you feel better.............

right we all know tea has caffiene in it, my ole granny an granda were heavily addicted to tea, an used tea to settle down, just like you said, so why 1 an not the other???

where did i say i cant settle down, unwind an chill with my wife an kids without a smoke?? i never did, because i can, but like the folk that like to have a cup a tea, or a can a special brew when they settle down some nites, or go to the boozers for an hour or 2, i choose to sit an smoke a joint, i dont need it, i can live without it, like i can live withoot fulfat milk, but i choose to use them..

i also choose to keep dogs an ferrets to help me unwind, an chill out, nowt better than lamping the night away to forget all my worries, should i stop that aswell or be worried i cant settle at night when i hear the wind howling??

hows the view up there on that high horse pal?? must be great to live life with no vices, or pretty fookin boreing, depends how ye see life i suppose, ill only get to live this 1 once, so ill make most :thumbs:

• Like 1

you say your no expert but you know better than me because you smoked some when you went raving & have hotrocks in your t-shirts ? (amateur)

you know better than some guys who owns a cafe in amsterdam whos opinion was similar to what im saying ?

i didnt post to cause an argument or say who what or when your full of shite .

i was just posting something i have experience of but you obviously know more mr holy t-shirt.

And you the one trying to make out that i think im a know it all :huh:

:laugh:

your wrang pal, face it, an i aint the only person who commented an said ye was wrong, an by the way... to work in a coffee shop in the dam, you need same quals an to work in maccy d's here :laugh::tongue2:

My point was this guy worked here smoked it every day , so he has alot more experience than you , just the same as if you found a fat cnut who eat macdonalds every day he could probably tell you which burger has more calories than the next burger ........ rather than somebody who eats it now & then

but Okay redawn i just posted for a bit crack

your the man :thumbs:

Edited by HUMPTY DUMPTY

My point was this guy worked here smoked it every day , so he has alot more experience than you , just the same as if you found a fat cnut who eat macdonalds every day he could probably tell you which burger has more calories than the next burger ........ rather than somebody who eats it now & then

but Okay redawn

if it makes you feel better your the man :thumbs:

most fat c**ts i know couldnt care less aboot calories, its the folk that hardly eat it cos they know its shite that will know, but there ye go, i know nowt :laugh:

an cheers i feel much better noo :victory:

• Like 1