Dope smokers !!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

Maybe so , next time you decide (if you ever do) to put one of your holy t-shirts on & have a smoke humpty dumpty come up and make you a mix

then we see who full of shite ;)

fook sake lol your making a mountain oot a joke noo pal, i aint got holes in me tshirts, well not off hotrocks anyways, i smoke skunk, dont get hotrocks lol an the holes in me tshirts all come off climbling barbed wire whilst summer hunting lollol

im up in north east, ye welcome here anytime, but ye can keep yer mixes, like i said i aint just spouting off on net, im talking from experience :thumbs:

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

can the same be said about drink???

when i have had a smoke its for 1 reason an 1 reason only, to relax, wind down an chill out, not cos i was buggered or i got low self asteem hahahaha

i dont like drink, an drink dont like me, or it would stop getting me in trouble when i have it lol, so i have a spliff, but beleive me im probs 1 of the happyiest folks ye will meet, i been about a bit yet im still here way 2 kids, a wife an me dogs, i live a life of luxury an count meself lucky, i appreciate what i got... my childhood was a okay, an i got no major complaints in life other than the poxy goverment.... so i think ye statement is full a poooop

of course the same can be said with drink, its a depressant................................................why cant you relax without a smoke....!

so you dont mind when the kids get old enough to start relaxing........with a joint in there hand ...................im glad that people dont agree with what ive said as it makes more sense to me.........................................why cant you go home and relax with the kids and wife with a nice cup of tea...........................ive seen people after a smoke and it makes you different..............and we all know how it makes people feel ...................if thats what your idea of chilling is then thats up to you..........hopefully it will make you feel better.............

right we all know tea has caffiene in it, my ole granny an granda were heavily addicted to tea, an used tea to settle down, just like you said, so why 1 an not the other???

where did i say i cant settle down, unwind an chill with my wife an kids without a smoke?? i never did, because i can, but like the folk that like to have a cup a tea, or a can a special brew when they settle down some nites, or go to the boozers for an hour or 2, i choose to sit an smoke a joint, i dont need it, i can live without it, like i can live withoot fulfat milk, but i choose to use them..

i also choose to keep dogs an ferrets to help me unwind, an chill out, nowt better than lamping the night away to forget all my worries, should i stop that aswell or be worried i cant settle at night when i hear the wind howling??

hows the view up there on that high horse pal?? must be great to live life with no vices, or pretty fookin boreing, depends how ye see life i suppose, ill only get to live this 1 once, so ill make most :thumbs:

comparing a cup of tea to cannabis, you ve been on it already...................................as for high horse pal , dont you like it when opionions are different to yours or have i got to ass lick like the majority do on here............................you like smoking it and i dont , you have your reasons and logic behind it and so do i , should be end of.................................but no , no one can settle until they have there last dig lol......................im far from perfect i can assure you , .........i havent got fook all in life apart from me family and me hunting....................... :yes:

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

can the same be said about drink???

when i have had a smoke its for 1 reason an 1 reason only, to relax, wind down an chill out, not cos i was buggered or i got low self asteem hahahaha

i dont like drink, an drink dont like me, or it would stop getting me in trouble when i have it lol, so i have a spliff, but beleive me im probs 1 of the happyiest folks ye will meet, i been about a bit yet im still here way 2 kids, a wife an me dogs, i live a life of luxury an count meself lucky, i appreciate what i got... my childhood was a okay, an i got no major complaints in life other than the poxy goverment.... so i think ye statement is full a poooop

of course the same can be said with drink, its a depressant................................................why cant you relax without a smoke....!

so you dont mind when the kids get old enough to start relaxing........with a joint in there hand ...................im glad that people dont agree with what ive said as it makes more sense to me.........................................why cant you go home and relax with the kids and wife with a nice cup of tea...........................ive seen people after a smoke and it makes you different..............and we all know how it makes people feel ...................if thats what your idea of chilling is then thats up to you..........hopefully it will make you feel better.............

right we all know tea has caffiene in it, my ole granny an granda were heavily addicted to tea, an used tea to settle down, just like you said, so why 1 an not the other???

where did i say i cant settle down, unwind an chill with my wife an kids without a smoke?? i never did, because i can, but like the folk that like to have a cup a tea, or a can a special brew when they settle down some nites, or go to the boozers for an hour or 2, i choose to sit an smoke a joint, i dont need it, i can live without it, like i can live withoot fulfat milk, but i choose to use them..

i also choose to keep dogs an ferrets to help me unwind, an chill out, nowt better than lamping the night away to forget all my worries, should i stop that aswell or be worried i cant settle at night when i hear the wind howling??

hows the view up there on that high horse pal?? must be great to live life with no vices, or pretty fookin boreing, depends how ye see life i suppose, ill only get to live this 1 once, so ill make most :thumbs:

comparing a cup of tea to cannabis, you ve been on it already...................................as for high horse pal , dont you like it when opionions are different to yours or have i got to ass lick like the majority do on here............................you like smoking it and i dont , you have your reasons and logic behind it and so do i , should be end of.................................but no , no one can settle until they have there last dig lol......................im far from perfect i can assure you , .........i havent got fook all in life apart from me family and me hunting....................... :yes:

nowt to do with having a dig mate, or nowt to do with ye having a diff opinion to me, so be it, but why feel the need to try an explain or label the folk that want to smoke, i could label all tee totals as folk that were brought up to think there better than folks, but i wont, cos i know some tee totals that are totally grounded, an some that are pure wankers, as with most things in life, to label folk or try an explain why they do what they do is pretty silly imo thats all i was trying to say, i wasnt buggered, im not a manic depressant, i have verry few vices in life, infact smoking an shineing me lamp over next doors fence is probs the only 2, hardly makes mixed up or in need of help lol

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Last time i took any kind of drugs Was about 20 years ago.Lets no kid ourself.We all dabbled in our younger days. :victory:

But then most of us grew out of it or then went on to dizzy heights of THL dope guru at 40 years of age

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

For me weed smoking was like having a girl up the arse for the first time it seems great for a while but then you realize there enough shit in your life without having it on the end of your dick

Cookie

• Like 1

For me weed smoking was like having a girl up the arse for the first time it seems great for a while but then you realize there enough shit in your life without having it on the end of your dick

Cookie

what you on now clue ?

news-graphics-2007-_448276a.jpg

BONG GOES ZEBEDEE