Dope smokers !!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

whats a waterfall?

wee hole in bottle of a big placcy bottle, fill it up way water with ye finger over hole, put ye cone full a weed on top of bottle, light it an let ye finger off hole, water drains out an pulls smoke throo into bottle, when water is done take the smoke, its best injected tho lol, an its best holding the bottle over sink whilst doing it :D

not that id ever do anything like that :icon_redface:

• Like 1

dont get no shit down my way of stoners cause they carnt be arsed to do owt its your piss heads fighting running over cars swearing genrally being c**ts i would prefer all little fuckers round my way swop beer for weed anti social behavior would be cut 10 fold

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

probably the main reason why i keep falling of this wall .....

Edited by HUMPTY DUMPTY
  • Like 2

Anyone smoke mixes ? it would put the best smokers on thier arse , lungs bongs waterfalls pipes joints buckets everything but only a few of us could ever do a few hours smoking a mix

it was on the bong we would get a good square of foil , half OZ of solids ( dope ) 1 or 2 tabs split the tabs take all the tobacco out burn it through the foil and mix it with your fingers

eventually it stops giving off smoke and goes like sand - ( actually smells quite nice ) put the smoke in continue to burn it & mix it together - then on the bong - :blink:

usually i was in 2s or a 3 smoking it & if you could smoke with out dropping out you were considered a decent smoker :toast:

But really looking back its quite embarrasing & certainly nothing to be proud of , if theres any young lads on here abusing it to the level i did - cut down or STOP alltogether before it fucks you up trust me :good:

nae offence mate but how the fook can that possibly get ye any more stoned than pure pollen or pure skunk in ye bong??

when we was younger an used to visit diffrent areas we slagged folks that made mixes, trampy c**ts, if they couldnae afford to smoke it pure then why bother, i dont see how adding any tobacco to hash/green can possible make it stronger.. even if it is burnt powered baccy lol

fookin madness :laugh:

• Like 3

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

• Like 2

nae offence mate but how the fook can that possibly get ye any more stoned than pure pollen or pure skunk in ye bong??

when we was younger an used to visit diffrent areas we slagged folks that made mixes, trampy c**ts, if they couldnae afford to smoke it pure then why bother, i dont see how adding any tobacco to hash/green can possible make it stronger.. even if it is burnt powered baccy lol

got to agree with you the hash they smoke is pi-h and putting tablets never heard so much sh---e decent bit of weed would break humpty dumptys shell lol

it don't make it any stronger, you just get a fooking big nicotine rush as a side effect, or so I've heard! :laugh:

this is my brave quote and i dont care what people say as im sure im right :hmm: "any one who smokes cannabis regularly , have problems "

the reasons - in security, insonia, behavour, health,mental health , trauma,abuse(sexual-mental),work issues, generally to get away from normality to the world of being stoned..........

it must take people away from there problems and not realising it , there problems get bigger, until there normality is being stoned and then they get scared of the real world........more and more and then there normality is being stoned 24/7........................ waking up smoking canabis until they go to bed ...................................now there addicted the side affects to there addiction kick in......................................it doesnt mean aregular user is going to smoke the drug 24/7........................but may have a night time habbit or weekend habbit............were all different .............i think its up to the individual what they do for what ever reason ,..................but at the time it might be right but will have harmfull affects long term depending on the usage..........................i havent got time for people who smoke all the time , i feel like smacking them around the head to wake them up while there talking to me...............i think if people knew close family and friends of friends ..........you would be surprised who smokes dope .....................i dont tolerate it ........................if it helps certain illnesses for comfort ...........then , thats down to them ..............otherwise me and my family , hopefully will be steering well away from it ...........but what frightens me is my kids, but hopefully i have done enough........... :hmm:

can the same be said about drink???

when i have had a smoke its for 1 reason an 1 reason only, to relax, wind down an chill out, not cos i was buggered or i got low self asteem hahahaha

i dont like drink, an drink dont like me, or it would stop getting me in trouble when i have it lol, so i have a spliff, but beleive me im probs 1 of the happyiest folks ye will meet, i been about a bit yet im still here way 2 kids, a wife an me dogs, i live a life of luxury an count meself lucky, i appreciate what i got... my childhood was a okay, an i got no major complaints in life other than the poxy goverment.... so i think ye statement is full a poooop

• Like 5

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers :hmm: yet we despise the antis so much for labeling us wrong, i think some folk are deluded, or buzzing evo stick oot pound land bags at the very least :laugh:

• Like 6

I really dont know buddy but ive wondered that , but i can gaurentee you it used to do something -

say for example if you smoked twenty bongs of solids & somebody else smoked 20 mix hits on the bong - whoever smoked the mix hits would be a mess compared to the other .

ive smoked with some good smokers then watched them get 2 - 3 bongs into a mix & walked home . (me included)

theres was no tobacco rush i can gaurentee that - also the tobacco would stop letting smoke off after 10 minutes & any smell that was there would be nothing like tobacco . Listen i totally agree with you it is 'trampy' im not proud of it & it has nothing to do with not being able to afford it i always had money along with my friends , it was just stronger i dont know why or how it was but it was .

maybe some sort of chemical in the cigarettes :sorry:

Edited by HUMPTY DUMPTY

Was at a wedding last nite and a few lads were puffing away out in the smoke hut. Doesn't baw me in the slightest may I add, I used to take a puff myself. Anyhow got talking to them and they started the old bollocks talk that it's actually good for you and shit like that. So I just said lads come off it like r yas taking the piss how the fucks it good for you? So they started again and it went on and on etc.

What's your views on this.

Is smoking dope good for you or not ??? Lol

Oh and before we begin these guys hadn't any illnesses or disabilities that they would have benefited from smoking it.

Give a lads six joints.Give another six pints.Stand back and see who get more aggressive. :thumbs:

• Like 1