Dope smokers !!!

Depends entirely on how you would define "Good for you".

Are you talking medically good for you, good for you in the sense that you enjoy it and it makes you happier ? You need to put it into context.

Example:

It is good for you in the sense that it removes inhibitions, broadens your mind and allows you to think and discuss complex ideas.

However, medically speaking it is bad for you. I.E: It CAN* lead to mental health problems (by abusing the drug) it can lead to social problems, relationship problems etc...

It's all personal opinion. My opinion ? Nothing wrong with it if you treat it with respect.

(Notice the use of the word "Can" as nothing has been conclusively linked between cannabis and mental health problems).

It must be good for some people as they are prescribed cannabis.

& in contrast never heard of anyone being prescribed alcohol or tobacco.

Nobody is prescribed Cannabis, they are advised to smoke it by their GP.

And the reason they don't advise drink is that alcohol has been fully proven to be more harmful to the human body (and mind, for that matter) than cannabis.

pre·scribe(pribreve.gif-skrimacr.gifbprime.gif)

v. pre·scribed, pre·scrib·ing, pre·scribes

v.tr.

To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin. See Synonyms at

To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment).

Pretty much similar to advised really.... & pretty sure liquid cannabis is prescribed, dont mind being wrong though LOL :snack:

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things that dope is good for... helping keep away flying insects, good for keeping you lean, good for making you forget things, good for removing your ambition, good for staining your teeth, good for

68 years owd, and touched nowt, utter filth, gimmee a packet of werthers original, or mint imperials, and im happy

so now we can put a label on folks that have a smoke, they were all abused ot have poor mental health lol aint that a tad like the anti's saying all hunters are bloodthirsty poachers yet we despise

Posted Images

Are you talking medically good for you, good for you in the sense that you enjoy it and it makes you happier ? You need to put it into context.

Example:

It is good for you in the sense that it removes inhibitions, broadens your mind and allows you to think and discuss complex ideas.

However, medically speaking it is bad for you. I.E: It CAN* lead to mental health problems (by abusing the drug) it can lead to social problems, relationship problems etc...

It's all personal opinion. My opinion ? Nothing wrong with it if you treat it with respect.

(Notice the use of the word "Can" as nothing has been conclusively linked between cannabis and mental health problems).

And the reason they don't advise drink is that alcohol has been fully proven to be more harmful to the human body (and mind, for that matter) than cannabis.

v.tr.

Pretty much similar to advised really....

Again... No.

A doctor in this country cannot, by law, give you a piece of paper saying you have been prescribed cannabis. He can however advise you that if you were to come about some, it wouldn't do you bad (dependant on your health problem of course).

Advise:

Verb (Used with object)

1. to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.

2. to recommend as desirable, wise, prudent, etc.: He advised secrecy.

3. to give (a person, group, etc.) information or notice (often followed by of ): The investors were advised of the risk. They advised him that this was their final notice.

I can C+P from Dictionary.com also.

Someone I know offered me some of their spliff a few years ago and I thought I'd give it a go. First puff did nothing, nor second or third, then all of a sudden it hit me. It felt like I had an elastic band round my head, I had lockjaw, and I was sure the floor was sloping so I had to hold onto the table to stop my chair "rolling away." Funniest thing according to my Mrs was my prolific use of the word b*gger. Apparently in one sentence I managed to say "B*gger me, you really b*ggered that up, you silly b*gger. Now stop b*ggering about." Not the best experience, and certainly my last. :bad:

A WHITEY !!! just as well you wasn't on the Big Htl .Telephone to the Sky(cazzy) usually muttering Oh God ! Oh God !in between the Spew..Somebody prob put a Butt plug in for you ,Talking like that ! :tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6I2DiVPFMY

But He'S alright NOW !! :laugh: :laugh:

Example:

v.tr.

Pretty much similar to advised really....

Again... No.

A doctor in this country cannot, by law, give you a piece of paper saying you have been prescribed cannabis. He can however advise you that if you were to come about some, it wouldn't do you bad (dependant on your health problem of course).

Advise:

Verb (Used with object)

1. to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.

2. to recommend as desirable, wise, prudent, etc.: He advised secrecy.

3. to give (a person, group, etc.) information or notice (often followed by of ): The investors were advised of the risk. They advised him that this was their final notice.

I can C+P from Dictionary.com also.

Not talking about 'this country'. So actually yes. LOL

& I didnt copy and past from dictionary.com I used http://www.thefreedictionary.com so again wrong.

Its 4.20 for me.

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 1

Folk in California with the medical chit can legally grow it, for personal use. They keep some and sell it to the places that ate allowed to lol

So much for uncle sams zero drug policy.mind you California has always been a flower power hippie state.

ounces

So what does that have to do with the discussion at hand ?

We were discussing wether or not GP's prescribe, or adivse cannabis to patients... what has 4.2 ounces have to do with what we're on about ?

(This is why I need an interpreter, you seem to be just chucking words on a screen with no bearing to what is going on.)