Rangers latest slap with a wet kipper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the estab

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment

Posted Images

I see the dirty nonce duo lab and baw are still obsessed with the Gers :boogy:

I think your obsessed with me Appleseed ya fud!!!...:-)

there yousd be a soup kitchen near anderston theyle be there in there hordes now lol ,i mind the old sevile song were sitting on our lilos while your spending your giros , good enough for them , cany stand bigotry and the daft walks and all the nonsense surrounding rangers , any scotsman showing a union jack wants agood talking to ,were kelts not feching royalism ,a pure joke , send them over the border , with there tin wistles etc for ever more

Kelts, :hmm::laugh: Ffs gie yersel a shake. :huh:

there yousd be a soup kitchen near anderston theyle be there in there hordes now lol ,i mind the old sevile song were sitting on our lilos while your spending your giros , good enough for them , cany stand bigotry and the daft walks and all the nonsense surrounding rangers , any scotsman showing a union jack wants agood talking to ,were kelts not feching royalism ,a pure joke , send them over the border , with there tin wistles etc for ever more

:laugh::thumbs:

:laugh::thumbs:

you couldnt make that up

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

and you wonder why we are loving this

if it was the other way about we wouldnt bother NOT :victory: are you a KELT ? :D