Rangers latest slap with a wet kipper

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the establishment, untouchable. Thinking the 'wee' clubs owe you a living. Laughing at your closest rivals Celtic being prudent and living within their means..... For every fiver Celtic spend, we'll spend a tenner was the motto and how the media loved it. Murray has pulled another rabbit from up his sleeve they would drool.....

Look at you now :) All you thought rangers were untouchable as you lorded in the spl. The queen was your hero, song at most games. She let you down when you shafted her. All that sucking up her arse thinking it made you special, not a chance. She closed your club down to get the pennies you owe her.

You thought you'd start a new company and all the minnow clubs would bow to your superiority and allow you into the spl, just cos it's you. Not a chance. 2 clubs voting you out already and it's not even went to a vote. Dundee Utd and your bitter little cousins Hearts both wanting you to rot in the lower leagues. You'll be gutted at hearts turning the knife, I mean, they are the same as yous. Or so you thought. No, it appears all that false world you lived in was a figment of your imagination to make yourselves look important.

Now we have the latest 'buyer' walk away from the table after launching a £11 million bid. What do they know we don't :hmm: watty did nothing more than throw a spanner in the works with his bid. Advising fans not to buy season tickets at a time when your club needs you most.

But hey, who am I, I'm just a mere supporter of the beggars. I'm just someone who has had to endure your ramblings of superiority since I've been born. Every man has their day, I'll just sit back and enjoy mine :toast:

• Like 3

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the estab

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment

Posted Images

Just keeping you unto date scot lol, combining it into one easy thread so it's easier to find :D looks like it's the lower division mate, division 1 want you but I think div 3 is where you should go. But sky has sanctioned div1 will be fine so that's prob why these clubs have found a backbone and voted this way. It's all smoke and mirrors mate to let us believe they can self govern and are all independent when we know they aren't.

good post baw,but it will go down the swanny (just like glasgow rangers)they cant take it and turn to the usual bile.look at the glasgow rangers post,GONE ,why :hmm: because certain sectarianhunters couldnt handle it :yes: beggars :icon_eek: us,,,,,,,,,,,,,ha.............the people in glass houses threw a lot of stones. ;)

Edited by bendrover

Lol we can't take it. Outstanding!

It's not us who make these threads, or drag them up from the boards.

Then you all moan like f**k when we respond.

However I'm not the only one to have noticed that.

So I'll leave you to your pathetic thread.

• Like 3

Lol we can't take it. Outstanding!

It's not us who make these threads, or drag them up from the boards.

Then you all moan like f**k when we respond.

However I'm not the only one to have noticed that.

So I'll leave you to your pathetic thread.

its a pathetic defunct club thats the topic.and i dont moan at your pathetic bile you throw up again and again.ive not been on for a few days so thats why i have just posted.i enjoy the fact you let yourself down time and gain.so yes ,i do enjoy YOUR missery.you are the bigot not me.your defunct club commited the wrongs.not ours.your lot in the main rubbed the PISH your great chairman spewed in.not us.i will repeat myself again to YOU.,,,,,,,,,,,HA FECKIN HA.to the decent rangers fans.i hope you (the rangers)rise again ;)

there yousd be a soup kitchen near anderston theyle be there in there hordes now lol ,i mind the old sevile song were sitting on our lilos while your spending your giros , good enough for them , cany stand bigotry and the daft walks and all the nonsense surrounding rangers , any scotsman showing a union jack wants agood talking to ,were kelts not feching royalism ,a pure joke , send them over the border , with there tin wistles etc for ever more

there yousd be a soup kitchen near anderston theyle be there in there hordes now lol ,i mind the old sevile song were sitting on our lilos while your spending your giros , good enough for them , cany stand bigotry and the daft walks and all the nonsense surrounding rangers , any scotsman showing a union jack wants agood talking to ,were kelts not feching royalism ,a pure joke , send them over the border , with there tin wistles etc for ever more

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment for a scotsman the only kelt you know aboot on your rod tip ejit Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3