Rangers latest slap with a wet kipper

<em><em>grant-c why do you even waste your time with the rabble on here?? Rising to the bait is what there looking for bud and keeps these threads going so they can keep knocking one off sitting there stinking a pish with there curry sauce stained celic taps on ...let them get on with it big fella....Skanky lemon sooking c**ts the lot of them

At least when the Bheasts are on here posting shite about Rangers it's safe for the local kids to go out and play. Better they fiddle with a keyboard

You would know well about that topic, your king billy having a taste for young boys, it is well documented. People in glass houses. SCUM.

Told you before I couldn't a f**k about a fat poof on a horse. Can you not understand that you thick taig c**t?

Hit a nerve have i orange scum

And as I have also previously told you before you thick boy, I am neither Orange, Green, Protestant, Muslim, Jew etc. Starting to get the picture you inbred f**k? If your mother isn't to busy sucking your brothers dick ask her if she would expalin it to you.

Nah your right your none of the above your a f*****g reptile

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the estab

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment

Posted Images

Not even a week undi. Lol

Ok I'll regret this prob but what is it thst you actually think in that statement is wrong.

Now I warn you I'm not going to make statements that I can't back up. So maybe you should just do your usual and insult me, maybe even practise what you preach And say "nothing to see here, move along! "

I'm guessing your meaning my figure of thousands! Be very carefull now, maybe do a wee bit research before making a response. You Mentioned reality ! Serious question you don't think that the current scandals involving the catholic church, and the cover up by the Vatican is a reality!

Local tabloid! Lol

Well the world press has factual cases from Ireland , Germany, France, Spain , America. Uk. About the scandal of abusing kids on the catholic church. Running into thousands. They have paid out millions in hush money, and 30 odd priests are safe In The haven of the Vatican, cause if they leave it, they will be extradicted to the country's they abused kids.

What about the Irish priest Walsh ? Abused kids , they had a secret trial within the catholic church and sacked him. He appealed to the Vatican and was reinstated , you've guessed it lads , he went on to rape a wee boy in a pub toilet at the kids grandfathers fueral no less!

This is all shite and you know it...what has child abuse got to do with football?...the catholic church scandals are well documented just as the abuse from the "Prostestant" side has been and other christains...listening to your ramblings you would think that it was only Catholics who are capable of these acts....at the end of the day it says more about you and your kind that think this is something to score points with because a shit corrupt football team has went down the swanny.....and whover said that these posts go the same way are spot on but it's always the same wankers that take to the gutter level. Scothunter your obsessed with what the Catholic church did....why don't you do some research on your f*****g Church and see what that throws up...or is that unpalatible for the Loyalist subjects of HMTQ.

Edited by undisputed

Not at all undi , I'm the same with the catholic church as you are with me. ( although I'm starting to doubt that)

I watch the news And read the papers , yes I have researched the scandal cause believebitvir not I couldn't get my head round the fact that it was as bad as it was. But to my suprise it wasn't just media scaremongering.

I have no doubt there are paedos in the Protestant church . But in all honesty I haven't read or seen it . If it was as bad as you make it would be public knowledge.

Your one thing for certain that post with Walsh was certainly not shite. All true as sickening and unbelievable as it may sound .

Not at all undi , I'm the same with the catholic church as you are with me. ( although I'm starting to doubt that)

I watch the news And read the papers , yes I have researched the scandal cause believebitvir not I couldn't get my head round the fact that it was as bad as it was. But to my suprise it wasn't just media scaremongering.

I have no doubt there are paedos in the Protestant church . But in all honesty I haven't read or seen it . If it was as bad as you make it would be public knowledge.

Your one thing for certain that post with Walsh was certainly not shite. All true as sickening and unbelievable as it may sound .

Again competely missing the point!...you have no doubt that there is but because you havn't read about it it can't be that bad....that's the same logic that was applied to the crisis your club was in and equally as flawed....end of the day your not interested in facts or figures, this is a dig at Catholics pure and simple and a cheap point scoring exercise.....I'll ask you again what has this to do with football?

Btw good question undi and it got me thinking

"Wat had that to do with football"

Same as what had the queen or king billy to do with it

Neither of which I brought up!!!

The link with the queen is an obvious one...the KB one is I suspect in retaliation to the constant references to Child abuse....and has nothing to do with football

Why dont we just bin this thread and when the next one pops up having a wee pop at Rangers we will see if it sticks purely to football............... :victory:

• Like 2

I'll put my hands up to that no problem. Of course it's a dig at "certain" Catholics and yes it is a cheap dig.

But it's only retaliation to Catholics cheap digs . Childish yes petty yes. Will I stop it? Defo no problem! But if I'm baited to get a response course I'm gona. But as lab says let's see who brings it up again. I have never started one of these threads ever! But I'll be f****d if I'm gona sit back and let my side and beliefs be abused by a load of bitter folk. I'm just as bitter as them!

Gettin a bit sour for me am no sayin any more, banters banter but were goin doon the same old road av seen blood shed over combos like this.

Am no hurtin av more important things tae worry about ma days of spending thousands a year following rangers are gone.

Gnasher all type how the f**k a want if you don't like it just skip past what av wrote, clears that up.

Banters banter lads but it's went a bit deep noo.

Gettin a bit sour for me am no sayin any more, banters banter but were goin doon the same old road av seen blood shed over combos like this.

Am no hurtin av more important things tae worry about ma days of spending thousands a year following rangers are gone.

Gnasher all type how the f**k a want if you don't like it just skip past what av wrote, clears that up.

Banters banter lads but it's went a bit deep noo.

grant ,didnt you read the old posts regards the old rangers :icon_eek: wow.individuals on here spilling their guts of bile.both sdes.but some especialy one :hmm: maintaned his days of bigotry and certain organisations were behind him :whistling: so the old rangers get caught ,and are no more.suddenly the sectarianism spews from said persons :yes: why.............. :hmm: all because the celtic orientated members rip the piss :D what do you expect..............if it was the other way about.yes we would be getting it :yes: its the people who are proclaming to be what they are not,they cannot take it.and so turn to their bile :bad: yes it keeps getting brought back to life :yes: you just need to look at the daily papers to see how alive this story is :icon_eek: most of my mates are protestant some are in the orange and the banter flows.my best mate has been grand master and he said he expects to be ribbed till the day he dies :yes: and he will :angel::whistling: but in the correct manner.£5s and £10s my man,£5s and £10s :tongue2::thumbs:

Mate av no even red the past few pages lol anno how it's went and a canny be f****d way aw at shite noo lol, av got plenty Celtic fans as pals and we rip the shite out each other problem way the pc is ye need tae type and ye canny judge how people are sayin things so am out lol.