Rangers latest slap with a wet kipper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It must be tough being rangers. Players running out to simply the best getting blasted out the tannoys.... Fans chanting(and believing) we are the people. Thinking your an institute, part of the estab

This is getting boring bhoys get a f--king life ftp

never heard so much pish any scotsman flying a english flag wants shot the only thing you mind aboot anderson the prostitutes you daft c--t cany stand bigotry listen tae yourself your a embarresment

Posted Images

Lab edit your post for me mate.

Snagbrac your right it's a bit of banter ye throw some, ye receive some.

Done.... :thumbs:

I can see where your coming from mate, must be tough when you team is looking down and out. But we've had it for years and its nice to give it back. I just cant be doing with the usual bile mate. :victory:

Lab edit your post for me mate.

Snagbrac your right it's a bit of banter ye throw some, ye receive some.

Done.... :thumbs:

I can see where your coming from mate, must be tough when you team is looking down and out. But we've had it for years and its nice to give it back. I just cant be doing with the usual bile mate. :victory:

To be honest mate maybe I'm deluded maybe I'm not, I'm a young enough man im sure il see the bears in their glory again so I'm no too worried, but this has dragged on and on now, papers everyday etc the other day 2 guys in work were seconds from throwin blows over this, lookin forward to the road back up tbh, I can take a slagging same as a can give it but pure bitterness a find hard tae stomach a can say hand on ma heart now a wouldn't want Celtic to disappear or be relegated would take away a good bit of the fun of the spl because let's be honest it lacks good football, would also miss the FRIENDLY banter.

• Like 1

That's because I'm done arguin mate why beat about? Just got to the nitty gritty what was the point posting 10 things? When I could just hit out way the punchline? Anyway am goin tae leave it at that same old arguments gony go down the same old routes il look forward to the climb ahead, cos win or loose that's what supporters should do.

I can take a slagging same as a can give it but pure bitterness a find hard tae stomach

Yet you come out with the your BJK comment :hmm:

you are probably one of the most bitter persons on these threads undisputed. you post stuff to get a response then are the first to moan when we say your supporting a team with links to peados, if you cant take it then do us a favour and keep off the computer.

• Like 2

I can take a slagging same as a can give it but pure bitterness a find hard tae stomach

Yet you come out with the your BJK comment :hmm:

you are probably one of the most bitter persons on these threads undisputed. you post stuff to get a response then are the first to moan when we say your supporting a team with links to peados, if you cant take it then do us a favour and keep off the computer.

Nah mate I'm like the Magners not bitter at all...I just don't do hypocracy...and when did you become the voice of THL...if you don't like it dont f*****g read it...simples!...the BJK shite is the default position for most of your supporters....you keep on repeating the same shite enough times you start to believe it....just like you's wern't going into liquidation :bye: god help the 3rd division :bye:

More players err walking away. That's your captain Davis and super cheat er mean super goalie magregor plus more all leaving the sinking ship. No loyalty these days........

grant c your team could raise a fair amount of money if they did a sponsored WALK AWAY.

The name on the front of the shirt means more than the name on the back WASTP, no intrested in arguin buddy, fate is fate the past is the past, and the future is the future, I will follow on.

I see Donald Findlay wants to buy them now, it gets better and better :haha:

Is he part of the consortium Bummer Brown was on about :whistling:

Did you listen to him mate :laugh: aye he has something to do with that consortium, the I used to play for that stadium brigade :haha: