Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Ah`ve worked all of Whins dogs extensively and have rarely seen better.

You want to have a look in his freezer if you doubt him

I`m not getting into another Whin thread cause it does ma heed in, Those that have met him either like him or don`t, but at least they have the right to make a judgement, most of the rest are sounding petty to me.

And the reason I don`t own a Whinshaw !. cause ah could not stand the constant," Aye it`s great cause I bred it /trained it /told you how to train it !! bollocks, he does ma heed in with that noncense. So I got a Hancock just to piss him off !!! hahahahahaha.

TBH I get out with those dogs anytime I want. I also have loads of pics of some of his early dogs, but f**k scanning all that shite lol

:laugh:

post-896-0-71161000-1338928936.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

GO ON TO CYGNUS THEY HAVE IT THERE A CYGNUS CYGNET MATE

I will come up whin for a run and ye can take me fishing if i can tolerate my missus i can tollerate anybody :laugh:

you only tolerate her cos ye scared to leave incase she finds ye....

hows them 2 dogs bred whin???

I've saw whin a few times at the shows, he's never spoke to me though, his dogs look in fine fettle and they look the part, have heard they are decent too, seems genuine on here my only gripe is how he belittles others on here, I'm 100% positive he means no harm and it's just the way he comes across, but know when someone needs a helping hand and guide them, don't shoot them down.... :thumbs:

• Like 2

i believe ya may be right blackwater an auqaintance pased this on to mwe when i mentioned in passing the ramblings on the hunting forum , been a decent aniamls by all accounts a fella named victor owns him , atb bunnys.