Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

kayal i live in som e of the best areas for game got dogs to boot work fish i couldnt give a dam kyal , as most are not as lucky i just laugh cause when we get independence be a bit better for us at times , working on windmills at moment inbetween fishing ,big enough and thick skinned enough to laugh as they say its the daft net switch it off end of get back to making a few bob and sort out you work and what your up to,

Edited by BLACKWATER...

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

See we have member bigbird reading topic hope that not I who think it might be reading the topic :laugh:

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

Theres lads on here ignore me,Not be couse ive had a row with them,But becouse i disagread with somthing one of there freinds said, :toast: Its the reason i keep coming back, keep saying it like it is.

Right, slipping your dog into the path of another dangerous and out of order, putting shit on the Internet that has the potential to wreck a mans marriage is also out of order, some may say it's getting his cummupance but there's a time and place to air dirty laundry and this isn't it, sure he comes across as a bit of a knob on here at times in the derogatory manner he puts people down but he's not the only one on here that does that, he's just a bit more in depth at it!

Oh and anyone who has actually saw whin would know before they finished reading that he wasn't onto a promise, he is one ugly wee b*****d and even if he was trying to get a pump at subo he would be punching above his weight!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right, slipping your dog into the path of another dangerous and out of order, putting shit on the Internet that has the potential to wreck a mans marriage is also out of order, some may say it's getting his cummupance but there's a time and place to air dirty laundry and this isn't it, sure he comes across as a bit of a knob on here at times in the derogatory manner he puts people down but he's not the only one on here that does that, he's just a bit more in depth at it!

Oh and anyone who has actually saw whin would know before they finished reading that he wasn't onto a promise, he is one ugly wee b*****d and even if he was trying to get a pump at subo he would be punching above his weight!! :thumbs:

I thought he was your twin............. :laugh:

• Like 1