MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

i remember driving home in just my boxers,,, and getting to the drive though mcdonalds

Good god the poor woman at McDonalds, i bet she thought she had encountered a talking pink blancmange :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ginny

This is her family tree...even though sadly we no longer have her it might be summat Moscow could "save" as he has her brother Maurice and even SmartDog who has a pup out of Maurice,they could add to it if you know what i mean?

Edited by poacherspocket22

What happened with Ginny Andy..

We got caught on a raiding party over the Border near Dumfries mate,got the motor confiscated,everything inside it,mobiles confiscated,lamping gear confiscated,over a grand in fines,couldn't go more than a mile from home or stop and talk to anyone with a dog while out walking my pet dogs,banned out of Dumfries and Galloway unless it was to visit my solicitor,12 months probation,3months tag between 6pm and 6am,12 month ban on keeping hunting type dogs and to top it off had Ginny and Flick confiscated too...ATB Andy

It was a body blow but we ran the gauntlet and ultimately payed the price! What annoyed me Millet is that I had never been in that area for 7 or 8 years hunting so why the f**k I went there I will never know? Our Dean still gives me grief about it REGULARLY,all over a few hares! Thats why now I enjoy bunny bashing with my mutts..no it's not as enthralling as watching a dog up the arse of a hare but it beats sitting in a cell anyday I'd guess? ATB Andy

Real good and informative thread lads, thumbs up :thumbs: Cheers Atb

Get some of thy old Minshaw crew fired up Freelance :D

Here,s a couple of pics of the dogs i used to go out with, on the left my old white dog and in the middle was my mate,s i think it was out of Gringo x Kess ? I maybe wrong as i cant quite remember the breeding. And the dog on the right was i think out of GC,s Blue x Kess again i cant qiute remember again :blink: And bottom pic my old dog running against a black bull cross that eventually jacked on us. :thumbs: Atb cheers

00112.jpg

• Like 2